Official Dean Britt official with us for 2 years

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s the one that triggers people with his posts and forces people to answer back
There’s only one solution here
The amount of rainbows I would give him lol, but I’ve decided not too and just hit the :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: button on his every post !!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s averaging a tick over 100m a game this year so he has been doing it on a consistent basis.
I've had a look of his stats, he's done it with relatively low game time too. All I'm saying is people get excited over a player's last game and call for their signing, good stats yesterday and hopefully he can replicate them with us.

He's not young and hasn't really made a name for himself so there's some risk involved.

The signing is done anyway so will be hoping for the best.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Britt cost 400k or more then I could understand people getting worked up but considering he'd cost less than 200k and has been pretty good this season when given a chance, I don't see why some people are getting worked up?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It Francis Tualua not who ever you said
He requested a relesase so we couldn’t
So we sign a fringe first grader to replace a fringe first grader
You understand or to difficult
Fuololo, secondly why not go fo Lachlan timm??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as they keep Fualalo, his loyalty deserves loyalty.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Britt 2.0 is a decent depth signing with a feel good family club story attached to it.
He's been doing his job well in a good system at the Rabbit's, he'll hopefully get some more finals footy experience before he comes to us so that's a bonus too.
If he continues to develop, do his job well and we get value for money, then great. If he doesn't continue to develop as a 1st grader and we have another mediocre bench level small middle forward then hopefully he hasn't taken up much cap space.