Not open for further replies.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.i personally think we need to save our emotion for 2009.yippy

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greenberg wasn't backwards in coming forward with his answers and knows the challenges are still ahead for the Bulldogs despite a strong off-season of recruitment, which was recently boosted with the signing of Broncos utility David Stagg to replace sacked lock Reni Maitua. Part 4 of interview.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i'd like for you to move on matt, like the vast majority of us have, because most of us couldn't give a rats about 'this or that regime'
No, everyone in this place is just afraid of success. We want the Bulldogs to fail? have you not been listening to the messiah ;)

M

mofo sixx

Matto you continually carry on out kennelers still flying the "Noad" flag, honestly the only person i see talking or even mentioning Malcolm Noad is yourself,

move on, who gives a flying fcuk about politics, honestly, i couldnt give 2 sihts about the suits, im a footy fan, not a board room decision making fan,

but Noad is long gone yet you continue to badger on about the guy, while he is on his farm on the sth coast and i am sure , Matthew O'Neill is the last thing on his mind,

you should do the same

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Matto you continually carry on out kennelers still flying the "Noad" flag, honestly the only person i see talking or even mentioning Malcolm Noad is yourself,

move on, who gives a flying fcuk about politics, honestly, i couldnt give 2 sihts about the suits, im a footy fan, not a board room decision making fan,

but Noad is long gone yet you continue to badger on about the guy, while he is on his farm on the sth coast and i am sure , Matthew O'Neill is the last thing on his mind,

you should do the same
well said. i don't give a rats about the politics either. sick and tired of ppl bringing it up all the time.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think many people care at all about the politics of a footy club.
It may be important to some, but I'd say 90% of people couldnt care less- myself included.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont think many people care at all about the politics of a footy club.
It may be important to some, but I'd say 90% of people couldnt care less- myself included.
You are not a true fan then

*sarcasm

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are not a true fan then

*sarcasm
When was the last time you went to the place where our bread and butter is and spoke to GJM? Much better to go there to show your support than purchase a season ticket hey?

GUF!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well, someone said it earlier, he may have only agreed to terms, but yet to officially sign,
if that is the case, then i would imagine it won't get anounced until that happens

if he has officially signed, then i would imagine it will be anounced on the next day of business or somewhere soon after, as this was apparently done late friday arvo

i was frustrated with the late anouncements or sometimes even nil anouncements this year, like alot of us, but things do seem to be up to speed now, between the club and official site, so let's give the club the benefit of the doubt eh peeps

be good to have him at belmore......homebush :p

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"David Stagg signs"... The question is he signs what???

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
he signed my stagg
haha, imagine if we signed Mathew Head and that fella who played for Ireland called Wayne Kerr

That would make a wanka, with a stag, getting head :p

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
haha, imagine if we signed Mathew Head and that fella who played for Ireland called Wayne Kerr

That would make a wanka, with a stag, getting head :p
LMAO! who thinks of that, gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.