David Simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Upskirt News

Class player coached by a classy coach. Held together by a non grubby captain.

Great club

Hey lets sell De Gois and bring in Corey Hughes
Then lets sell Kimmorley because barrett will help our attack

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Simmions has his games though , he has speed to burn , but is getting lazier in my IMO. He failed in the last game though .

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah man i disagree

Bar this he had a great game.

Caught a few bombs under some extreme pressure, few half breaks and i think he managed a lb or two

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah man i disagree

Bar this he had a great game.

Caught a few bombs under some extreme pressure, few half breaks and i think he managed a lb or two
LOl i ment just that picture he failed in :P , But he was better last year i thinksss

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's not that bad of a player.

Just a shockerr

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the reason they sacked the Peach before his time....
LOL Cronulla

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well isn't Talapapa playing reserve at the expense of Simmons?

He hasn't been that bad IMO. Yes, if he scores that try, Cronulla are every chance of winning but that stuff happens.

He just got too excited. LOL the funny thing is Marshall dropped an even easier one in the World Cup Final but no one gives him crap for it 'cause his a "superstar".Lol.

K

Kane 'em

He had too much time to think sometimes that sort of stuff happens. He bounced back well after the mistake which was a positive sign. Feel for the bloke. Those things remain with you for the remainder of your career.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Well isn't Talapapa playing reserve at the expense of Simmons?

He hasn't been that bad IMO. Yes, if he scores that try, Cronulla are every chance of winning but that stuff happens.

He just got too excited. LOL the funny thing is Marshall dropped an even easier one in the World Cup Final but no one gives him crap for it 'cause his a "superstar".Lol.
Marshall is a top player though, he is hyped a lot I agree, but he was awesome today for the tigers and when on fire is an amazing and skillful player to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.