David klemmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've noticed he's also been making an effort to land on his front and get quick play the balls
That’s one thing Fitler has done for his game...although it was probably his armchair coach Gus who actually gave the pointer.... lol.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been really impressed with Jacko and Klem all year, /Jackson obviously had a slow start and I think is adjusting to captaincy, he was unlucky to miss origin selection but going on form I think DeBelin and Trbovjevic were the better on form all year. Klemmer has really grown, I think he may have got a rev up from Fittler that he needs some big performances to stay in the origin lineup. Alot of our team could improve and we would have more wins on the board if they had as much pride in the jersey as these 2 and a few others.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how dejected and mentally drained he seemed in the sheds after that loss to the dragons, he was the only player to have his head in his hands and completely looked like he was in a world of pain, while his mate woods was sitting next to him with not even a care in the world and most of the other players also doing the same as woods seeming like they don't give a fuck,

And on another note man, do I hate when players after a game when they have lost as soon as the sirens go and the games over they seem like it's all hunky dory laughing and high fivin the opposition like it doesn't seem they give a fuck, not pointing out players but especially players like Montoya and hoppa and ect ect, it just really annoys the shit out of me.
I was fuming when I saw them two giggling especially since Montoya had possibly just cost us the game running out !!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't get over him starting from the bench.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how dejected and mentally drained he seemed in the sheds after that loss to the dragons, he was the only player to have his head in his hands and completely looked like he was in a world of pain, while his mate woods was sitting next to him with not even a care in the world and most of the other players also doing the same as woods seeming like they don't give a fuck,

And on another note man, do I hate when players after a game when they have lost as soon as the sirens go and the games over they seem like it's all hunky dory laughing and high fivin the opposition like it doesn't seem they give a fuck, not pointing out players but especially players like Montoya and hoppa and ect ect, it just really annoys the shit out of me.
Its all about the coin these days rugby league is for **** these days fuck the nrl i say

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer and jackson are the only players in this squad that should be given lifetime contracts, I cant believe people on here actually bagged klemmer this year.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can’t much more of a loyal bulldog then Klemmer. If the club don’t retain him then they are just another dud administration.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If he were to follow Woods and leave I couldn't even blame him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.