David klemmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how dejected and mentally drained he seemed in the sheds after that loss to the dragons, he was the only player to have his head in his hands and completely looked like he was in a world of pain, while his mate woods was sitting next to him with not even a care in the world and most of the other players also doing the same as woods seeming like they don't give a fuck,

And on another note man, do I hate when players after a game when they have lost as soon as the sirens go and the games over they seem like it's all hunky dory laughing and high fivin the opposition like it doesn't seem they give a fuck, not pointing out players but especially players like Montoya and hoppa and ect ect, it just really annoys the shit out of me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer played in a winning team on Wednesday so he remembers how much it hurts not to win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was deff one of our best players today an backed up great after origin.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And fittler didn't even have klemmer in contention before a ball was kicked this season

Stick it up your arse fittler, Klemmer owned the shit out of vaughan
Bloody agree he owned the entire DragQueens pack on his own always bends the line chews up massive meters and tightens the middle up only is we had 13 klemmers out there every week we will win most games then lose, Fittler is a flog and a fucken dud to even think a nsw side without klemmer was the way to go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because a bullshit call cost us the game.

That and the players are probably sick of our new self appointed recruitment manager picking apart the playing roster and shopping them around.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody agree he owned the entire DragQueens pack on his own always bends the line chews up massive meters and tightens the middle up only is we had 13 klemmers out there every week we will win most games then lose, Fittler is a flog and a fucken dud to even think a nsw side without klemmer was the way to go.
And he probably has a better kicking game than our spine put together (but then again my 84 y/o Mum does too).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s killing it this year. Hope he can handle us being shit for the rest of this year and probably next year. I’d rather not lose him. Be patient with us Klem

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s killing it this year. Hope he can handle us being shit for the rest of this year and probably next year. I’d rather not lose him. Be patient with us Klem
I hope so too bro, I fucken love the bloke no homo intended, he isn't just a great player his a awesome down to earth bloke to, funny enough I've meet him a couple times with his family a few time at a restaurant he enjoys going to, and he is just a awesome bloke seen me with a doggies polo and walked straight up and shook my hand and had a yarn with me while we both were waiting to be taken to our tables, was awesome with the kids taking photos and cracking jokes, no egos at all very humble down to earth, he his seriously bulldogs through and through he resembles everything that the Bulldogs are.

I honestly wish we made him captain, don't get me wrong jacko is also deserving but gee, you can't get more Bulldogs then klem.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s ultra competitive... he’s a beast

I been slamming his form early on but his last month of footy in particular has been awesome

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I been slamming his form early on but his last month of footy in particular has been awesome
Same.
Kids come good.
Him and jacko must be pissed that the club said they were off limits. Must be hard to try your guts out every week and be surrounded by losers.

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no surprises if he follows Woods. Not happy, no future here.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope so too bro, I fucken love the bloke no homo intended, he isn't just a great player his a awesome down to earth bloke to, funny enough I've meet him a couple times with his family a few time at a restaurant he enjoys going to, and he is just a awesome bloke seen me with a doggies polo and walked straight up and shook my hand and had a yarn with me while we both were waiting to be taken to our tables, was awesome with the kids taking photos and cracking jokes, no egos at all very humble down to earth, he his seriously bulldogs through and through he resembles everything that the Bulldogs are.

I honestly wish we made him captain, don't get me wrong jacko is also deserving but gee, you can't get more Bulldogs then klem.
Love it. All the stories I hear from people are that he is a genuine and nice bloke. Keep sharing em.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I've noticed he's also been making an effort to land on his front and get quick play the balls

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And fittler didn't even have klemmer in contention before a ball was kicked this season

Stick it up your arse fittler, Klemmer owned the shit out of vaughan
Fitler is dumber than dirt, he truly is... lol.... it pisses me off that this moron gets the honour of coaching the first blues side to play in a series without both JT and Smith I’m however many years. He will go down as a legendary coach that produced something significant when in reality, he’s really just a lucky idiot who was appointed at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.