David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate your far too pessimistic, the club will do everything that is humanly possible to keep both Klem and JJ, they known how we the fans, the life blood of the club feel about the pair, if they let either one go it will destroy our club for at least 10 years, and to survive it will have to reallocate, I'm not worried about it in the slightest.
Klem has blue and white blood in his veins like many of us fans, as for SBW the rotters who for a long time have been doing there best to hurt our club, were very jealous of us having such a super star, worker like maggots through Nasser, the arsehole Mundine to put ideas into SBW's head re. becoming a muslim, taking up boxing, he then becomes unhappy looses form, perhaps even feigns injury,want's a pay rise, due to his attitude doesn't get it, and does the cowardly act.
Politis a car salesman is very clever and my bet would be that he Helped SBW with money long before he came back to RL.
It's an unproven well known fact that sbw got paid by Politis while playing union

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn’t be happy if you weren’t paid what was agreed too.He keeps getting fucked over.Any other player would have walked last year but he loves the club.
Didn't they sought that out ?? Truly the new board would have been on top of this!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean Pay has come out and bluntly denied Klemmer is going anywhere. CH9 Sport. "David Klemmer is not leaving the Dogs and will never be leaving the Dogs".He wasn't so reassuring about Foran saying what happens in the future is in the future in response to a question regarding M Johns suggestion he should link up with the Knights.
There we have it!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean Pay has come out and bluntly denied Klemmer is going anywhere. CH9 Sport. "David Klemmer is not leaving the Dogs and will never be leaving the Dogs".He wasn't so reassuring about Foran saying what happens in the future is in the future in response to a question regarding M Johns suggestion he should link up with the Knights.
There we have it!
There you go....... im sick off these reporters spraying bullshit everywhere about our die hard players. The money boys have gone. Good on Pay for speaking up his probably sick of this crap. They start rumours hoping something comes if it. Wankers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There we have it!
You happy now @liljohny or you still believe a bullshit article like a moron and make imbecilic and false claims about our best player?

And like a lilbitch, you still haven't answered my question regarding Klemmer.

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You happy now @liljohny or you still believe a bullshit article like a moron and make imbecilic and false claims about our best player?

You sound angry.... im very scared

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You sound angry.... im very scared
Na I'm not angry, im happy. I'm happy you have been made to look, I'm also laughing at a lilbitch who talks shit and ignores questions.

But I'm scared of you labeling my posts as optimistic. .. I was optimistic thinking of get an answer from you but alas, you're just another pathetic moron who can't back up their shit talking.

PS awesome post! Great way to still avoiding to justify your stupidity.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Johnny , Johnny ...Yes Papa

Lol Soz my son plays that song on loop

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na I'm not angry, im happy. I'm happy you have been made to look, I'm also laughing at a lilbitch who talks shit and ignores questions.

But I'm scared of you labeling my posts as optimistic. .. I was optimistic thinking of get an answer from you but alas, you're just another pathetic moron who can't back up their shit talking.

PS awesome post! Great way to still avoiding to justify your stupidity.
Stop ACTING tough and you'll get a response. Otherwise F%#$ off

The rainbow flag suits the keyboard ninja that likes to speak tough.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stop ACTING tough and you'll get a response. Otherwise F%#$ off

The rainbow flag suits the keyboard ninja that likes to speak tough.
Where is the toughness you imbecile? Asking you a question is tough? Fuck me you are a soft fuck.

You talk about keyboard ninja but yet won't explain you shit talking about Klemmer, fucking hypocrite.

And you still haven't answered the question...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought the rainbow ment that you were owed a pack of Skittles
Awesome, I'm owed about 5 packs now lol

I'll share with you lol

But it's obvious that imbeciles would rather hand out skittles than answer questions that expose their lack of brain power.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I'm owed about 5 packs now lol

I'll share with you lol

But it's obvious that imbeciles would rather hand out skittles than answer questions that expose their lack of brain power.
Taste the Rainbow movement by the sounds of it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.