Social Media David Fifita

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do you suggest mate?
In my opinion...If the people in charge have a clue, This must happen !!!
Wakeham must be given a real chance at 7 ((( halfback ))) this year to determine if he is the solution to our halfback problems, If he fails we are in desperately need for one
2 We must get a Real HOOKER someone who's fast on the feet and between the ears that can properly and decisively direct our attack
If we solve the two most crucial problems we can concentrate on bringing in 1 or 2 X FACTORS like Fifita, pending on what the salary cap allows !!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I’ve already given Pay and the board your details to help them manage the cap and player fair market values so hopefully they get in contact with you soon.
Just using common sense. It isn't my fault if you can't see it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It will cost us more than a mill to get him over...and even then you think he will want to play under Dean Pay? That's our biggest problem...we don't have a high profile coach.
We're not going to get a top coach until we've already signed our players for 2021 too. I honestly don't see us getting a new coach until 2022 at least. I think Pay's done a terrific job but we're going to need to be ruthless if a top coach (or take a risk on the next big thing, e.g. someone like O'Brian) is available.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who do you suggest mate?
We should be intercepting the Storm and Tigers trade with Grant. He's the only one available/left otherwise we're most likely going to be stuck with JMK and Katoa (we've already missed out on Robson, J. Brailey, Turpin and Koroisau that I can remember).

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion...If the people in charge have a clue, This must happen !!!
Wakeham must be given a real chance at 7 ((( halfback ))) this year to determine if he is the solution to our halfback problems, If he fails we are in desperately need for one
2 We must get a Real HOOKER someone who's fast on the feet and between the ears that can properly and decisively direct our attack
If we solve the two most crucial problems we can concentrate on bringing in 1 or 2 X FACTORS like Fifita, pending on what the salary cap allows !!!
YES ! YES! YES! If Wakeham is going to be in the side let him run the team as a true number 7....not playing second fiddle to Lewis. The role he was asked to play on Thursday night was pathetic...you might as well not have him in the team....Pay is trying to protect him...to ease him in.....but like you said he needs to be in the 7 jersey running the team...THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL KNOW IF HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO LEAD OUR TEAM IN THE FUTURE

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just using common sense. It isn't my fault if you can't see it.
I was just having a little bit of a joke bud... not my fault if you don’t have a sense of humour :tonguewink: I agree with a lot of things you post actually... but so what if it takes $1m to get Fifita the point is he’s a weapon last night proved that... just depends what we value and need most. Probably a hooker is a priority but if we have the cash and he’s available and others aren’t... why not... just my 2 cents.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was just having a little bit of a joke bud... not my fault if you don’t have a sense of humour :tonguewink: I agree with a lot of things you post actually... but so what if it takes $1m to get Fifita the point is he’s a weapon last night proved that... just depends what we value and need most. Probably a hooker is a priority but if we have the cash and he’s available and others aren’t... why not... just my 2 cents.
Something usually isn't funny the 100th time that's all. I don't have a problem with 1m for Fifita just I'm not sure if it's going to be enough.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who do you suggest mate?
First thing I would do...
Melbourne wanted Lewis, swap him for Grant and pay what ever the extra is !!!
I have to admit I haven't seen much of Grant, just going by all the praises he gets on TK.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have to admit I haven't seen much of Grant, just going by all the praises he gets on TK.
There’s your first mistake

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dropped from the 17 tonight despite B Smith being out but he’s a good player

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dropped from the 17 tonight despite B Smith being out but he’s a good player
If Smith plays 80 no position for Grant to play. B. Smith plays in the forward rotation for them (either prop or lock). If the game has already been put to bed B. Smith will spell C. Smith. You'll see this against lower opposition.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Smith plays 80 no position for Grant to play. B. Smith plays in the forward rotation for them (either prop or lock). If the game has already been put to bed B. Smith will spell C. Smith. You'll see this against lower opposition.
Thanks bellyache

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at klemmers haircut ...

He only became kool when he went to Newcastle..

Didn't take him long to turn into a bogan , have a look at his hair whats he thinking...
we never get cool players

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should be intercepting the Storm and Tigers trade with Grant. He's the only one available/left otherwise we're most likely going to be stuck with JMK and Katoa (we've already missed out on Robson, J. Brailey, Turpin and Koroisau that I can remember).
Don't you think we should actually give the hooker we signed a chance first? Katoa? Get that we can probably do better, but surely we need to give him a runout to begin with then make some judgements?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Report in today s telegraph that figure is favourite to sign with the titans.....surely we need to offer him 1.1 million....he will be a leader of our pack....he will add that x factor
I'd say there are more important positions to fill before him. Need a 5/8 or halfback. A hooker. An outside back