Darius Boyd signs a 4 Year Deal with Sydney Roosters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
felt up her vag if I'm not mistaken
Well that makes a bit of a difference... That is actually really weird... Who does that...

still... If Lui can play I can't see why Ferguson can't... I am glad he isn't a bulldog though... What's the bet that if he was we would be getting a ribbing in the media?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fair enough. Completely different then. I think I might have got him and pearce's story mixed up?
Pearce just grabbed her arm and said something. Don't know what.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he went for a very not so sneaky box grab when she didn't wan it, to me that deserves gaol time.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So how's this going to work? If he's signed with the Roosters, how's Darius going to suck off big daddy Bennet from 1000km's away?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how's this going to work? If he's signed with the Roosters, how's Darius going to suck off big daddy Bennet from 1000km's away?
They can do video shows for each other on skype? Lots of phone sex?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearce just grabbed her arm and said something. Don't know what.
Wait Pearce only grabbed her arm? Why did we even need to hear about that again?

As for Ferguson I have no idea what the go is there, I was under the impression that indecent assault was generally crap like whipping it out and jerking off in front of people. How he has managed to avoid the tag of sexual assault (considering the overlap of the terms) is beyond me, he must have a killer PR guy. Regardless, he has by the law been given the all clear. And if the NRL deems him eligible to play it is what it is I guess. Regardless the guy is a dickhead.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wait Pearce only grabbed her arm? Why did we even need to hear about that again?

As for Ferguson I have no idea what the go is there, I was under the impression that indecent assault was generally crap like whipping it out and jerking off in front of people. How he has managed to avoid the tag of sexual assault (considering the overlap of the terms) is beyond me, he must have a killer PR guy. Regardless, he has by the law been given the all clear. And if the NRL deems him eligible to play it is what it is I guess. Regardless the guy is a dickhead.
He was charged and convicted for sexual assault, then got a bullshit sentence from the judge because his lawyer argued that Fergo is retarded or some shit.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was charged and convicted for sexual assault, then got a bullshit sentence from the judge because his lawyer argued that Fergo is retarded or some shit.
This.

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When i was a victim of indecent assault (walking to work one morning) the guy was only 16 so nothing happen but he did get lots of help to make him a better person while i had to pick myself up with very little help so it doesn't shock me to see a sports person get nothing. (18 is the age for jail i think)

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough. Sounds like the prosecution budged that one then aye? Guess he could afford better lawyers than the girl he assaulted. Utter crap.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol , They should of cut of his hand to give him a stern warning

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When i was a victim of indecent assault (walking to work one morning) the guy was only 16 so nothing happen but he did get lots of help to make him a better person while i had to pick myself up with very little help so it doesn't shock me to see a sports person get nothing. (18 is the age for jail i think)
Sorry to hear that. Sadly the law always seems to favour the accused these days.

My wife had a similar incident years ago walking home from work one night. They never did find the guy, but cops did do their best (dog squad, 10 cop cars doing surveillance, the whole shebang).

Come to think of it, it was kinda similar to what Fergo did ... I wonder where he was around that time of his life!

Fair enough. Sounds like the prosecution budged that one then aye? Guess he could afford better lawyers than the girl he assaulted. Utter crap.
Nah the DPP appealed. His lawyer was one of those slimey ones that seem to support criminal behaviour.

Played the whole sob story about broken home, hard upbringing, tossed in the aboriginal card, threw in difficulty adjusting to life and alcohol issues, and a few other pearls of wisdom.

Judge was stupid enough to believe him and went easy.

Much like the judge who gave Russell Packer a HEAVILY reduced sentence on a appeal for stomping a blokes head.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a nice thing to happen to anyone and I hope that you have suffered no lasting effects.

A good lawyer will use the bad home life, poor upbringing, bullied as a child, stress due to being in the public eye excuses to his/her advantage to ensure their client guilty or not gets away with it. Age is irrelevant to a degree as at 15 yrs. 9 months you can get a learners permit in some states and you can vote at 18 considered an "adult" privilege.
When guys like Ferguson continue to get away with things, being in the public eye as they are ensures that the mud will stick. Unfortunately because he has some ability certain football clubs who play the "we will give him another chance in a bid to rehabilitate him' card will always sign him as it is to their advantage at the time. The folly of this was ably demonstrated with Todd Carney, another Roosters success story. Use him up and when he stuffs up cut him loose under the guise of having done their best. His chances have run out and he will play in the ESL next year.
I am of the opinion that to give someone the benefit of the doubt and a second chance is a good thing, but when that chance and more run out it is time to think that perhaps they really do not deserve it.

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words , he was a model student and church youth leader acording to his family and school and was lead astray (alcohol) .
All i hope that if Blake plays against us next year Bupa knocks the shit out of him.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How does a thread about payer supposedly going to sign for a club, becomes a trial by forum on people that think they know best? I bet that if anyone had a small legal issue, there be someone in a forum like this wishing you'd get to see the gallows.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ferguson and Packer need at least another 12 months our of the game minimum. Punishment needs to be harsh or they will not learn!! just like Carney never learnt his lesson.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How does a thread about payer supposedly going to sign for a club, becomes a trial by forum on people that think they know best? I bet that if anyone had a small legal issue, there be someone in a forum like this wishing you'd get to see the gallows.
No it's simple. Do the crime, do the time.

A complete pardon AND section 10 for sexually assaulting someone is not "doing the crime nor the time", and with a section 10 he has no conviction recorded DESPITE being charged and convicted.

Because if you are convicted of a serious crime like sexual assault, you have trouble flying into certain countries.

If it was Joe Average and not Fergo, they'd be in prison for doing what Fergo did. Simple as that.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ferguson and Packer need at least another 12 months our of the game minimum. Punishment needs to be harsh or they will not learn!! just like Carney never learnt his lesson.
Packer atleast served/is serving a prison sentence unlike Ferguson who got away with murder to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.