Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was just crying myself to sleep after another loss so i decided to have a look at our stats for the night to see if i could find anything to make me feel less shit. Enter Danny Fualalo.

74 minutes
14 runs for 128m
43 tackles
1 missed tackle

Massive effort considering he was averaging 24 minutes of footy a match coming into tonight. Didn't know he had these sort of minutes or defensive quality in his game.

Now onto my next question...why the fuck has Mr Hasler had him playing such limited minutes? Why does he feel he needs to play certain players that are clearly fatigued for massive stints while having Danny play so little? Why do we always see some sort of positive from our players when Haslers hands are forced due to injury?

Hopefully Danny gets better minutes for the rest of the season and Hasler sorts his stupid rotations out.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was just crying myself to sleep after another loss so i decided to have a look at our stats for the night to see if i could find anything to make me feel less shit. Enter Danny Fualalo.

74 minutes
14 runs for 128m
43 tackles
1 missed tackle

Massive effort considering he was averaging 24 minutes of footy a match coming into tonight. Didn't know he had these sort of minutes or defensive quality in his game.

Now onto my next question...why the fuck has Mr Hasler had him playing such limited minutes? Why does he feel he needs to play certain players that are clearly fatigued for massive stints while having Danny play so little? Why do we always see some sort of positive from our players when Haslers hands are forced due to injury?

Hopefully Danny gets better minutes for the rest of the season and Hasler sorts his stupid rotations out.
After watching Danny's performance tonight i was wondering exactly the same thing !
Des continues to suck the life out of this team

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good effort.. means s**t if our useless spine cant make the most of it

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching the game, I was wondering why Des persists with Klemmer at Lock when this guy is more suited to the role. Klemmer is unable to clock out those type of minutes. Klemmer really is only a prop. Whereas, it did appear Fualolo is the more likely of the two to play the role of a lock.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

74 minutes
14 runs for 128m
43 tackles
1 missed tackle

I wasnt able to watch the game, but when i looked at the NRL stats after the game i was massively impressed by him too. He basically did a graham, which begs the question............
I have said this already a few weeks back, but it has got to the point where i couldnt care less who is moved on after this season. Apart from the obvious klemmer, jackson and fingers crossed elliot, anyone else can fuck off. The shit we have been dishing up this year is simply not good enough. We have been competitive bar two games, and we should probably be a few places higher on the ladder, but when you have fat, fucking lazy forwards doing nothing week in week out then what more can one expect?!!
We really need to move eastwood and kasiano on ASAP!! Anyone else can go too. Hasler as well. I have supported him long enough, and given him the benefit of the doubt, but he is simply not getting the goods out of this team. I dont think its his game plan so much, but his team lists, bench rotation and individual player coaching is fucking terrible. Find the biggest broom you can and get busy!!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You've asked a question that demands an answer Gotenks; but unfortunately will never be answered by Mr Hasler.

I thought it was great when we got rid of the greatest non performer of them all... T-Rex. But it got worse. We have two stand out fat turds in Kasiano and Eastwood who between them have have made a joke of our forward pack.

And of course always hovering in the background we have Danny Fualalo who gets very limited minutes and Raymond Faitala-Mariner who gets none. Okay, Faitala-Mariner may have a problem in his defence, but that can be fixed. On the plus sidet he is a very good attacking option.

Back to Danny F... why the fuck has Mr Hasler had him playing such limited minutes? Because when you're a member of Dessie Dropkick's favourites club you'll never miss out no matter how shithouse your efforts on the field are. And its the poor bastards like Danny Fualalo who pay the price .

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

74 minutes
14 runs for 128m
43 tackles
1 missed tackle

Danny was impressive but the crucial one missed tackle was on Gallen that setup their field goal. This was along with Garvey missing him also. Effort does not equal results

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
After watching the game, I was wondering why Des persists with Klemmer at Lock when this guy is more suited to the role. Klemmer is unable to clock out those type of minutes. Klemmer really is only a prop. Whereas, it did appear Fualolo is the more likely of the two to play the role of a lock.
Cause thats what you do with an origin/ Australian front rower play them at lock .
Thats why des is on the big bucks he can see what none of us see .it may take a lot of losses to get the 1 win . But hasler will prove himself right at the cost of being wrong 99% of the time lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Send kas to Melbourne now.
Danny offers the same impact, and can play big minutes.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He was on my shit list end of last season.

But agree he has been really good this season.
Good to see him step up to fill the void.
He will be getting more minutes I think.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

74 minutes
14 runs for 128m
43 tackles
1 missed tackle

With those stats I think we should send Jimmy G to Newie ASAP and Kas to the Storm.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. Tolman
9. Mbye
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Klemmer

14. Fualalo
15. Francis
16. RFM/Fine
17. ?

That should be our line up for rest of the year. Start training for 2018.

Lichaa, Kas, Eastwood in the bin

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly!

Our forwards can cont to run it up all day and get bashed- however if our halves don't create- we are going nowhere
Our forwards as a whole are garbage mate. They get dominated all game long and spend more time running towards the corner post than towards the try line. Individually there are a few good performances like i highlighted with Fualalo here.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Danny was impressive but the crucial one missed tackle was on Gallen that setup their field goal. This was along with Garvey missing him also. Effort does not equal results
I'm not going to bash him over that though. He made a step up from playing 24 minutes to 74 minutes while that fat **** Kas could barely last 36 minutes and only make a pathetic 11 tackles. If the other dickhead Hasler actually got our forwards rugby league fit and had any clue on how to rotate a bench then i think we would of been in a better position to close out the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.