Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never rated him ever!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't have ever played first grade if his last name wasn't Mortimer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
half of their team consists of youngsters and other club rejects.

their team is like our 2012 team, no one knew half their team at the beginning of the year.
Prior, Tagatese, Bukuya, Heighington, Leutele, Feki, Beale, Townsend.. all fairly lowkey players and i doubt many people would of wanted them in their squads before the season kicked off.

I did say we should of signed Townsend but apparently i don't know anything about footy and he is shit.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All I hear about him is that he's a hard trainer that's no enough these days.
Hasler works hard and sleeps 4 hours a day. That's enough @ the Bulldogs:( apparently

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is our salary cap 1mil limit ? Cos every other fkn team are signing players as in good players not bit part Brenko Lee types.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is our salary cap 1mil limit ? Cos every other fkn team are signing players as in good players not bit part Brenko Lee types.
Comes down to our recruitment. You will find we have a few players off-contract at the end of 2017 which includes players such as:

Josh Reynolds
Michael Lichaa
Will Hopoate
Aiden Tolman

I will be surprised if they all get new deals which means there should be a re-build to our roster in 2018.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Comes down to our recruitment. You will find we have a few players off-contract at the end of 2017 which includes players such as:

Josh Reynolds
Michael Lichaa
Will Hopoate
Aiden Tolman

I will be surprised if they all get new deals which means there should be a re-build to our roster in 2018.
I would sign Reynolds and lichaa but have to see lichaas form this next year and hoppa is a 50/50 but Tolman no way

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, why are we not buying any first grade standard players, Manly have bought 2 teams in 2 years, Eels lose a couple and buy double, we know all about Brisbane, its a joke

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that they have "Released" Mr Barba they must have a few dollars to spare? Lol. Oh, I forgot he was playing for

But does releasing Barba release them from the cap?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 'Foran' rule will apply... In the best interests of the club/player/nrl...
And, there in lies one of the biggest 'rorts' of the cap signed off on by the NRL itself.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he's the exact signing people complain about. next

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Still a better #7 than Mbye

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still a better #7 than Mbye
Would be a great signing, bring him off the bench and see if he can add some direction, anything is better than the headless horse we seem to have.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
His family is dogs royalty and we don't even show interest , shows how bad he is

I seem to recall we did want him back in the day, and the only reason we did not sign him was because Peter or Steve didn't like our current culture or mix of players or something? So he ended up signing at Parra.

I could be making shit up but that is etched into my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.