• I dont care

Votes: 9 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I am disappointed in him, predominantly because i honestly thought that he would only go better based on the form we saw in 2006, our problem is we have two 5/8th's, but nobody who can lead us around as halfback at the moment, its hard to base my judgment on Groom at the moment as i haven't seen him play, but he would have to be our major hope at this stage.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
holdsworth is st.george nsw cup player and so is millard and
leano and so is josh morris
they can have them all back

K

kennyy

saints dont have a nsw cup side. nrl players will go to the shellharbour local comp

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
holdsworth is struggling big time i dont like to bag players cause if it were easy we would all be playing 1st grade...but he is struggling

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i dont hate holdsworth but i think with the footy that hes playing he doesnt deserve first grade.

bring in barba and groom for a game and see how they go!

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Sadly, as much as I agree DJ is in a form slump.. he won't be dropped, for the simple reason we don't have another option.

Groom didn't look that sharp in NSW Cup last week, he needs another week down there at least while if Barba was on, you'd all be complaining after the match that our halfback can't last more than 15 mins... cause he's struggling to go 30 in Toyota Cup ATM.

Sullivan is injured so we can't use him and so your only other options would be to bring Phelpsy into the 5/8th role or Koups and play Roberts at 7... but then we all say Benny is not a natural number 7.

Don't blame Folkesy on this one, if he had an option he would use it... this is about us having no other option at number 7 ATM.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give him a couple of more games.. if he has clearly not improved then, well... :(

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like Dogg Stiel was on the mark again. The people have spoken, Holdworth must be dropped !

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't be dropped till Rd7 IMO...

And he won't be dropped if we win by 13+ even if he makes a sh!tload of errors

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our club will not be a threat in the NRL this season if Holdsworth is in first grade

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Dogg Stiel was on the mark again. The people have spoken, Holdworth must be dropped !
Talking in the 3rd person? Good god that says it all.

This is not directed at you but to a few who call themselves fans. Perhaps they're too young to show respect to others, but that is still no excuse.

No, he's not playing as well as he needs to be. Yes, he probably should be dropped. People suggesting to make banners and wish injuries upon him need to be introduced to my torture techniques for fukwits.
Some say release him? What if we find him another role within 'this' squad and we have more than just a mere use for him? He would be a valuable player then and for a reasonably priced update post '09 if it turned out that way.
But to your 'question'....if he doesn't fire tonight, then drop him yes. Part of me now doesn't care anymore. There are so many players not doing their jobs either and we have no halfback apart from maybe Groom, to which it has been documented he's most likely not ready. I'm happy for him to be given a go however.
Quite frankly i'm sick of posts and threads that are designed to destroy what little shred of confidence the bloke has, if any! Who says he doesn't have a role to play somewhere in the 1st grade line up? So many keyboard coaches and no one has a clue either way. He may not have a role in 1st grade here, but the arrogance of some here is rediculous and you call yourselves fans? Hand in your Jerseys scum, we don't want you! We already have enough crap destroying our club, we don't need the likes of you people further bringing our club into decline.

Bazza

Big Bad Bustling Barry
Reaction score
Folks needs to come clean on what he thinks about Holdsworth and why he is still keeping him at halfback let alone even on the 1st grade team.

VB

XXXX
Reaction score
Thats right on Dogg Stiel. Holdsworthless needs to be sacked from the club immediately. If he gets dropped then 1st division will not make the finals either.

The guy even states on the footy show that his Dad calls him a D!ckHead. DHead off the field and on the field. Your time is up Dkhead,..time to go!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keep him nothing wrong with the bloke plus his replacements aint ready yet. Unless they want to cut a few careers short.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This poll is rigged. They weren't the figures a few days back.

None the less, don't care what they do with the half back, because no matter who they put there will be a shot duck with the props that we have.

Bloody phuks!

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if comments on this forum contribute to his loss of confidence perhaps he should stop visiting this site.

he was a disappointment yet again. keeping him in FG won't help.

crisp showed on the weekend that we don't need dj around to replace haz - mind you, most kickers have absolute shockers every once and again excluding maybe haz so I am taking nothing away from dj with this point.

with the exception of a couple of his goal line drop-outs his kicks in play were ordinary at best.

i don't like bagging the kid all the time but enough is enough and we need a halfback who can steer us around the park and dj aint it. we should never have re-signed him

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unless they can pull a Halfback that is ready to replace DJ out of there ass, he is the best we have. There are not any decent halfbacks off contract either, so they are gonna have to stick with him until these young guys are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.