• I dont care

Votes: 9 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How long can Folkes persist with this guy??? He is clearly not up to firstgrade. His confidence is shot, hes slow, cant tackle even by his own admission and couldnt set up a try to save himself.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folkes is keeping him so there is no point bagging him with Shifty syndrome and blaming the half for every loss, there are no spare number sevens.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My only problem with Folkes is this God Damn Holsdworth issue!

FMD is Folkes blind?!?! Or does he enjoy losing for fun??

Drop this bloke immediately - even better, release him off his contract.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
im just sick and tired of his poor form and deadset lack of vision...other than 1 or 2 kicks he may pull off he is ****

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holdsworth is a "textbook" player.
ie.
He has the skills to do things, but he plays like he's just picked up a "how to play half back in rugby league for dummies" book.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im not gunna bag the poor bugger too much, needless to say his form has been very ordinary apart from his kicking game.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holdsworth is a "textbook" player.
ie.
He has the skills to do things, but he plays like he's just picked up a "how to play half back in rugby league for dummies" book.
so hes not dangerous then...other sides must shiver when he has the ball in hand.why let go of thurston when you can have this bloke,who also likes to grab at shirts instead of fully commit the tackle.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not gunna bag the poor bugger too much, needless to say his form has been very ordinary apart from his kicking game.
There is no denying though - he must be dropped.

Its not argueable to the least!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These threads are stupid, There is nobody to replace holdsworth atm you retards, Groom just got back from injury and barba is way to small so stop fkn sooking, You people talk about him having no confidence id laugh if players jump on here and read this bull**** it would do the world of good for their confidence.

M

mofo sixx

Folkes = the blacksmith
Holdsworth = the hot horseshoe

only one option, drp the ****er b4 he burns you anymore!

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holdsworth is our only option right now. Groom was out for 3 weeks with a bad cork, and he is not match fit.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
These threads are stupid, There is nobody to replace holdsworth atm you retards, Groom just got back from injury and barba is way to small so stop fkn sooking, You people talk about him having no confidence id laugh if players jump on here and read this bull**** it would do the world of good for their confidence.
I would rather Barba tbh.

Even if Barba and Groom arent good enough, shift Hughes to his position and push Sullivan in the starting lineup.

There is no doubt about it, Holdsworth is costing us game after game.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your all bulldogs *supporters* and all you people do is call for players heads.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him time :P
had 5 games.i think he can play but halfback is a special position.in todays comp you really need that x factor in the halves.holdsworthy is not that dangerous and i would prefer him at 5/8 if in the team...but its folkes call so he is not one to surprise anyone.groom is raw so start him on the bench and he can cover hooker or half and holdsworthy may lift his game knowing grooms on the sideline.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would rather Barba tbh.

Even if Barba and Groom arent good enough, shift Hughes to his position and push Sullivan in the starting lineup.

There is no doubt about it, Holdsworth is costing us game after game.
You would rather a player that can hardly defend in the under 21s be moved up to 1st grade?

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your all bulldogs *supporters* and all you people do is call for players heads.
no.holdsworthy needs to lift his running game.if groom is on the sideline then he can cover half/hooker and keep holdsworthy honest...nothing like a little bit of good pressure to help you exceed barriers...hopefully the right team will cm together soon.:slick:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You would rather a player that can hardly defend in the under 21s be moved up to 1st grade?
Yes i would - as if Holdsworth can defend any better.

And as for judging us for being supporters - wake up to yourself habibi.

By no means am i cursing him - fact of the matter is, if you cant play and youre letting the players down, youve gotta go.

Im not gonna sit there and pretend we have a perfect team wit ha perfect lineup. If there are problems that i feel that can be changed, then im gonna state my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.