Dan Ferris consolidated thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must be missing something. Who called someone a worthless ****? I didn’t like someone coming in and putting shit on Kennelers because they don’t like Dan Ferris for one reason or another.

He didn’t say hey guys you might have it wrong, Dan’s a good guy and working his way thru the challenges. No, he told us all how clever Dan was and how everyone is is a keyboard warrior with no cred and irrelevant.

Whatever, I am truly getting tired of this place and stupid comments to be honest. Fuck it.
I didnt say you said this, I was just trying to illustrate how things quickly get out of hand.
But if you opened up this thread and read all of the posts and the disgusting way people speak about someone they have never met, but feel they have the right to be so disrespectful regardless, then I can understand his perspective.
Yet here's you saying your sick of this place because of of peoples stupid comments. Slightly hypocritical mate.
Im not singling you out on this, i just responded to your comment.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arguing that Daniel Ferris cannot do his job competently because of his weight is halfwitted, yes. As I have already stated I stand by that argument. Perhaps that was a little acrid for the thin skinned….

Your behaviour isn’t a new phenomena. It happens in workplaces across Australia every day. New bloke comes in with an idea different to the status quo (this is a Daniel bash-up thread after all), the established crew don’t like it so they go to town on him. I know exactly the type of person you are, and your rants are making that clear for all (except your mates). I won’t insult you further because I do not need to. Your shovel is plenty big and your very good at using it it seems.

Before I go I will clear a couple of things up for you. No, I am not Daniel Ferris, nor am I related to Daniel. I did know Daniel as a kid through his family, but I’ve not seen hide nor hair of Daniel since his fathers funeral (RIP) probably 22-23 years ago. Not that he needs it, but yeah I’m going to defend the bloke when people are making halfwitted statements like that. As would most reasonable men. A term I cannot extend to you.

Have a pleasant evening, and be careful on the roads. I can tell you get into a lot of road-rage incidents…
I don’t shy away from comments I made in this thread about Ferris, his lack of success at other clubs, the apparent lack of improvement at Canterbury and his un-athletic appearance as a conditioner.

He is in a highly important role at a professional football club, and one that has been hurting for many years.

You chose to come on to a supporters forum and claimed that you had been been an observer for years but was suddenly moved to comment because of the unjust treatment of Ferris.

You know him personally, and instead of saying hey guys I know the bloke and this is my view as to why he deserves a fair go, you come in and throw shade left right and centre. Your last post to me has several cracks from halfwitted to unreasonable and finishes with reference to road rage..

It is possible to offer an opinion or view without the rubbish you did in your opening post or for that matter the poor excuse of post I am replying to now.

I don’t have a problem with someone enlightening me as to why we have it wrong and should hang in there and support Dan Ferris, but I won’t just cop smack talk because your a fanboy or know him.

Please don’t bother with another smartass reply.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's unreal how much weight you can gain in such a short time.

I put on 3 kgs since Xmas day lol
I'm so bloated, feel like shit but I'm still eating the left overs because i don't want it to go to waste haha. Swear I'm going to skip new year's eve, I'll probably just shit myself if I'm out and about that late after all the food I've eaten :tearsofjoy:

Dogs&Cats

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don’t shy away from comments I made in this thread about Ferris, his lack of success at other clubs, the apparent lack of improvement at Canterbury and his un-athletic appearance as a conditioner.

He is in a highly important role at a professional football club, and one that has been hurting for many years.

You chose to come on to a supporters forum and claimed that you had been been an observer for years but was suddenly moved to comment because of the unjust treatment of Ferris.

You know him personally, and instead of saying hey guys I know the bloke and this is my view as to why he deserves a fair go, you come in and throw shade left right and centre. Your last post to me has several cracks from halfwitted to unreasonable and finishes with reference to road rage..

It is possible to offer an opinion or view without the rubbish you did in your opening post or for that matter the poor excuse of post I am replying to now.

I don’t have a problem with someone enlightening me as to why we have it wrong and should hang in there and support Dan Ferris, but I won’t just cop smack talk because your a fanboy or know him.

Please don’t bother with another smartass reply.
I did think long and hard about not responding, but let’s look at your input into this thread from the very beginning shall we.

First statement:

“He’s a fat caarnt. It’s like the saying never trust a skinny chef.. How can our blokes takes his fitness programs and diet seriously when he is a fish finger sandwich eating God?”

Second AND third statements:
“Too many fish fingers.”

Then continues a series of short posts about fish fingers, before finishing with a short film of an obese man vomiting on a menu with the remark “Fatty Dan doing a bit of carb loading…”,

Where is this eloquent discussion of his past performances and lack of improvement you claim to have made? Where is it? That’s right, it does not exist. Fact. It was straight up degradation from the very beginning, and you were main contributor.

I came in stating that people who suggest he cannot do his job because of his weight are halfwits. Hands up, yes I did.. I then engaged in a bit of back and forth with your mate, which again, I DID NOT START. Maybe I shouldn’t have done this, but I’ve never been very good at walking away from smartarse comments, as evidenced by this reply I am still not. Then for my “halfwit, knobhead and keyboard hero remarks” I made in response to you, the great ‘Immortal’ and hard man (in his own mind) Bazildog comes out with:
“Carnt”

“Rooster and Vacuum emojis (cock sucker)”

“Fatboy”

“Go back to stuffing cakes in your very generous pie hole, you flog.”

“Fuckhead”

Now you tell me, upon reading almost the entirety of this thread offering nothing but insults to a bloke, I’m supposed to come in with an “oh, hey guys please be nice to Daniel”? Who are you for me to bow to!? Piss off.

Like most loud-mouthed bullies, what you took offence to is someone, particularly someone new, standing up and calling out your posts on this matter for what they are. Absolute bullshit. You are not some great “Immortal” that the rest of us “Water Boys” need to revere and respect. You want that, you earn it. What you are is an immature, loud-mouthed little boy, incapable of producing a reasonable and rational argument. Child.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t Harry Harris our head trainer recently…. He was the size of 2 x Paul Gallen’s

Again… I myself couldn’t give a flying f{}ck if our trainer is fat, muscular or skinny…. As long as our team is fully conditioned for the 80mins

2022, no excuses! No excuses for T Baz. No excuses for defensive coach Furner. No excuses for Ferris etc

If our footy doesn’t improve… the entire coaching staff needs to go!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ferris cops shit because he was awful at Manly and awful at the Titans and only copped a job because he's mates with Baz. Then sits on the sideline like he's some big shot coach on gameday lol.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn’t Harry Harris our head trainer recently…. He was the size of 2 x Paul Gallen’s

Again… I myself couldn’t give a flying f{}ck if our trainer is fat, muscular or skinny…. As long as our team is fully conditioned for the 80mins

2022, no excuses! No excuses for T Baz. No excuses for defensive coach Furner. No excuses for Ferris etc

Spot on. None of them better not think of hiding behind the players. We did it in 2009 and there’s no reason why we can’t do it again next year

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ferris cops shit because he was awful at Manly and awful at the Titans and only copped a job because he's mates with Baz. Then sits on the sideline like he's some big shot coach on gameday lol.
That’s right not cause he’s fat or skinny it’s cause he’s done jack shit. Anyways hope he proves me wrong next year with better players and the boys are flying but I won’t hold me breath

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you seriously that offended by the term halfwit??? And what makes you think he was referring to you? The trouble is, someone says halfwit, and before you know it someone is being called a worthless ****.
Everyone's opinions are valid, as they are theirs. Some people just want to change everyone's opinions to match theirs because they think they are right.
That reminds me of Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, my wife......

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You ate not a total fool.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Were we any better with Donny Singe? ;)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm of the opinion that the idea of clearing out the whole coaching staff at once isn't a good idea. By all means if there's someone better at the job to recruit I'm all for it. But you can't expect to just replace a staff in one fell swoop and get quality.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did think long and hard about not responding, but let’s look at your input into this thread from the very beginning shall we.

First statement:

“He’s a fat caarnt. It’s like the saying never trust a skinny chef.. How can our blokes takes his fitness programs and diet seriously when he is a fish finger sandwich eating God?”

Second AND third statements:
“Too many fish fingers.”

Then continues a series of short posts about fish fingers, before finishing with a short film of an obese man vomiting on a menu with the remark “Fatty Dan doing a bit of carb loading…”,

Where is this eloquent discussion of his past performances and lack of improvement you claim to have made? Where is it? That’s right, it does not exist. Fact. It was straight up degradation from the very beginning, and you were main contributor.

I came in stating that people who suggest he cannot do his job because of his weight are halfwits. Hands up, yes I did.. I then engaged in a bit of back and forth with your mate, which again, I DID NOT START. Maybe I shouldn’t have done this, but I’ve never been very good at walking away from smartarse comments, as evidenced by this reply I am still not. Then for my “halfwit, knobhead and keyboard hero remarks” I made in response to you, the great ‘Immortal’ and hard man (in his own mind) Bazildog comes out with:
“Carnt”

“Rooster and Vacuum emojis (cock sucker)”

“Fatboy”

“Go back to stuffing cakes in your very generous pie hole, you flog.”

“Fuckhead”

Now you tell me, upon reading almost the entirety of this thread offering nothing but insults to a bloke, I’m supposed to come in with an “oh, hey guys please be nice to Daniel”? Who are you for me to bow to!? Piss off.

Like most loud-mouthed bullies, what you took offence to is someone, particularly someone new, standing up and calling out your posts on this matter for what they are. Absolute bullshit. You are not some great “Immortal” that the rest of us “Water Boys” need to revere and respect. You want that, you earn it. What you are is an immature, loud-mouthed little boy, incapable of producing a reasonable and rational argument. Child.
You are a funny_cunt that is for sure. I happily own every comment about Ferris as it was said tougue in cheek except for my comments regarding his results. Thanks for the flattery but your bully comment is utter bullshit as I simply went into bat for other Kennelers that were coping a serve from you, but clearly from your comments you were looking to square up with me as well.

As for being a loudmouth, I may well be but at 57 I am more decrepid than boy. I might say things sometime that others dont agree with but I will speak my mind, after all it is a bloody chat forum.. No one expects you to bow to anyone you poor fella but of all the things that could have motivated you to comment on the kennel, it was some supporters taking the piss out of Ferris.. You called another Kenneler a wanker and then referenced his mother, so I had a crack.

Dan, Dans Uncle, neighbour or whoever you are, if you were/are offended by the fish finger comment or fat shaming jokes that were made although not directly to you, then I can apoligise for any offence to my attempted humour. But, I certainly dont apoligise for my comments directed at you as you were/ are a willing participant in the shit slinging or name calling as you have had plenty to say so leave your victim card out of it..

I was going to say bite me but then I remembered you said;

It’s like saying only a woman can be a gynaecologist, or men give better head, or an oncologist can’t treat cancer if they haven’t had it.
Not judging old mate, just not my go..

Dogs&Cats

Waterboy
Reaction score
You are a funny_cunt that is for sure. I happily own every comment about Ferris as it was said tougue in cheek except for my comments regarding his results. Thanks for the flattery but your bully comment is utter bullshit as I simply went into bat for other Kennelers that were coping a serve from you, but clearly from your comments you were looking to square up with me as well.

As for being a loudmouth, I may well be but at 57 I am more decrepid than boy. I might say things sometime that others dont agree with but I will speak my mind, after all it is a bloody chat forum.. No one expects you to bow to anyone you poor fella but of all the things that could have motivated you to comment on the kennel, it was some supporters taking the piss out of Ferris.. You called another Kenneler a wanker and then referenced his mother, so I had a crack.

Dan, Dans Uncle, neighbour or whoever you are, if you were/are offended by the fish finger comment or fat shaming jokes that were made although not directly to you, then I can apoligise for any offence to my attempted humour. But, I certainly dont apoligise for my comments directed at you as you were/ are a willing participant in the shit slinging or name calling as you have had plenty to say so leave your victim card out of it..

I was going to say bite me but then I remembered you said;

Not judging old mate, just not my go..
Okay, Bazil, let’s just agree that we are two people that aren’t going to like each other. Our argument is there for all to see and make up their own minds.
As for your last dig, I have come to expect no better from you.
Good day to you.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay, Bazil, let’s just agree that we are two people that aren’t going to like each other. Our argument is there for all to see and make up their own minds.
As for your last dig, I have come to expect no better from you.
Good day to you.
We can agree to disagree, and thats why I apoligised for the fat shame comments about someone I dont know. It is sad that you dont like me, because you were starting to grow on me..:tonguewink:

The last dig was also an attempt at humour and considering the pretty decent effort you made at trying to offend me i think using your own words for a bit of fun is pretty tame by comparison..

Cheers

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got a bit of a dad-bod, sure, but “Morbidly obese”. Really?
I'm not saying Ferris is morbidly obese, I'm using the example of "would you go to a personal trainer who is morbidly obese" to convey that if someone is in the fitness field, they should convey fitness themselves.