Dan Ferris consolidated thread

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve heard a lot of people criticising our strength and conditioning coach. What are ur concerns?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comes across as a gronk and the sides he’s been at previously certainly haven’t stood out as well conditioned sides but obviously it’s easy to say without knowing the bloke or what goes on behind the scenes so could be wrong

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say I hadn't even heard of him till he signed with us as I don't really follow that sort of stuff closely. I noticed on reddit when it was announced we signed him quite a few Titans fans saying they were glad to be rid of him as he has been awful in managing injuries. I didn't think too much of it at the time, thinking it was sour grapes or just bad luck, but it seems they had a point.

I think both RFM and JMK were rushed back, which caused further injury. But being a bottom team with poor depth does make it harder not to rush them back, especially JMK. Prepared to see how we go this year before being too hard on him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1. Titans and Manly previously struggled with him and had a lot of issues under him, injuries, reoccurring injuries, managing training loads, etc.
2. Manly and Titans fans HATE him.
3. Not much strength or conditioning going on.
4. He's a bit of a Gronk.
5. He's fat.
6. Why is he fat?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Titans and Manly previously struggled with him and had a lot of issues under him, injuries, reoccurring injuries, managing training loads, etc.
2. Manly and Titans fans HATE him.
3. Not much strength or conditioning going on.
4. He's a bit of a Gronk.
5. He's fat.
6. Why is he fat?
7. too many fish fingers

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know enough about the bloke except that he was at manly with Barrett and did nothing like Barrett himself,if u based it on injuries and recovery alone,I thought ayoub did a great job.