Dan Ferris consolidated thread

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bazildog, the reason I have previously refrained from making comments in this forum has been confirmed by yours and your fellow knobheaded mate. Yes, the W⚓.
Marley, I think he is calling you a knobhead and a wanker..thats pretty rude

Rather than give even a semi-intelligent response, your mate, and now you, straight away start baiting and now giving out smartarsed comments to try to make yourself feel hard for a moment. Had I received even an argument to the contrary, or any response that showed some thought, I’d have made no “aggressive (pfft)” comments towards your little mate.

It is keyboard heroes, just like you and the W⚓, that get their kicks pretending to be hard online that have so far kept my input into this forum. I have better things to do with my life. So, you have a lovely day on the internet being argumentative. What a fine example of a modern day Bulldogs fan you are.
Seriuosly fatboy... I was going to respond to a couple more of your points but you really are a dick and its not surprising at all that professional footballers are not improving under your training. You go onto a forum and insult people who you dont know and call them keyboard warriors and wankers while doing exactly what you accuse them off.

Go back to stuffing cakes in your very generous pie hole, you flog.

Dogs&Cats

Waterboy
Reaction score

Seriuosly fatboy... I was going to respond to a couple more of your points but you really are a dick and its not surprising at all that professional footballers are not improving under your training. You go onto a forum and insult people who you dont know and call them keyboard warriors and wankers while doing exactly what you accuse them off.

What a brave little boy you are.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Dudes rattled lol.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a brave little boy you are.
Listen fuckhead anytime you want a cream bun eating contest I am ready willing and able, or do us all a favour and take it straight to PM with hero threats which appears to be the norm for blow ins like you... If you dont like what supporters, paid up memebers etc of the club have to say about our club on a Bulldogs chat forum, then dont read it and fuck off.

Dogs&Cats

Waterboy
Reaction score
Listen fuckhead anytime you want a cream bun eating contest I am ready willing and able, or do us all a favour and take it straight to PM with hero threats which appears to be the norm for blow ins like you... If you dont like what supporters, paid up memebers etc of the club have to say about our club on a Bulldogs chat forum, then dont read it and fuck off.
Bazildog,

Ikeep this simple as possible for you

As for being a “paid up member” I was both a member of the Bulldogs and Canterbury Leagues for many years before moving interstate. Are you? If there is such thing as being a “paid up member” of this Internet forum, well, fuck that!

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does “PM” mean? Again, I have a life away from the internet and don’t know all of the acronyms you obviously do.

Once again, you have been unable to mount an intelligent response, choosing instead to launch into insults. Your mate had to be a smartarse to me, so my reaction was to be a smartarse back. Pretty fair I think.

Kind regards,
Fuckhead

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you’re embarrassing

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve supported this club for many years and for as long as I can remember there has way been criticism aimed at our training when we’ve had some lean yrs .

How the excuse of “ not being fit “ is even an argument is absolute nonsense .

I’ve played in team sports at a high level and I’ve been part of some great teams and some bad teams and I can tell you that in some of the bad teams ,we had some of the fittest guys going around .

How does a player like josh Jackson escape the fitness critics if he’s doing the same training as the rest of his team mates ?

The simple fact of the matter fitness is a broad term that gets used loosely in arguments like this because there are so many other attributes that make up the profile of an athlete

From a league perspective the main ones that I can think of are :

Strength
Endurance
Acceleration
Mobility
Flexibility
Balance
Body transformation
Skill

I’m no trainer but I would think some of these attributes would be heavily weighted over some others and the quality of player would excel in all of these attributes
When you look at some of the players we’ve had at our disposal over the years you realise that the quality of player just wasn’t there.

Now if I see our team gassed out after 10 minutes , I’ll start questioning the training but until then im excited to see what this team will show next year and fitness shouldn’t be an issue

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ITS ABOUT DRIVE, ITS ABOUT POWER, WE STAY HUNGRY, WE DEVOUR.
PUT IN THE WORK, PUT IN THE HOURS AND TAKE WHATS OURS.

That's our gym hype song

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's GAY lolol
It's good, it's about DRIVING to KFC, Macca's, etc. Having the POWER to push through the crowds or navigate the tiny drive through. Be HUNGRY all the time so you continually DEVOUR. Got to WORK for HOURS so you can afford to buy lots of food. All the food is OURS, it doesn't belong to anyone else.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve supported this club for many years and for as long as I can remember there has way been criticism aimed at our training when we’ve had some lean yrs .

How the excuse of “ not being fit “ is even an argument is absolute nonsense .

I’ve played in team sports at a high level and I’ve been part of some great teams and some bad teams and I can tell you that in some of the bad teams ,we had some of the fittest guys going around .

How does a player like josh Jackson escape the fitness critics if he’s doing the same training as the rest of his team mates ?

The simple fact of the matter fitness is a broad term that gets used loosely in arguments like this because there are so many other attributes that make up the profile of an athlete

From a league perspective the main ones that I can think of are :

Strength
Endurance
Acceleration
Mobility
Flexibility
Balance
Body transformation
Skill

I’m no trainer but I would think some of these attributes would be heavily weighted over some others and the quality of player would excel in all of these attributes
When you look at some of the players we’ve had at our disposal over the years you realise that the quality of player just wasn’t there.

Now if I see our team gassed out after 10 minutes , I’ll start questioning the training but until then im excited to see what this team will show next year and fitness shouldn’t be an issue
I have never been in favor of the mud-slinging or the smart-arse behavior that goes on TK, but does this mean we have to be disrespectful to each other ? of course not !!!
Back to football, if I remember right in Gus's first interview he highlighted the two biggest problems in our team... FITNESS & DEFENSE, I think he does know what he is talking about :tonguewink:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have never been in favor of the mud-slinging or the smart-arse behavior that goes on TK, but does this mean we have to be disrespectful to each other ? of course not !!!
Back to football, if I remember right in Gus's first interview he highlighted the two biggest problems in our team... FITNESS & DEFENSE, I think he does know what he is talking about :tonguewink:
D-Voice, 95% of all the disrespectful and bad language used against members would not happen face to face, members feel protected behind the keyboard because they can’t get a good smack in the face for being d***heads on a forum. All it does is highlight who they really are as a person. Maybe some suffer from small man syndrome in real life getting pushed around, but on a forum they become Maximus Decimus Meridius and they will “have their vengeance” lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
D-Voice, 95% of all the disrespectful and bad language used against members would not happen face to face, members feel protected behind the keyboard because they can’t get a good smack in the face for being d***heads on a forum. All it does is highlight who they really are as a person. Maybe some suffer from small man syndrome in real life getting pushed around, but on a forum they become Maximus Decimus Meridius and they will “have their vengeance” lol
That's offensive, how dare you imply I own South Sydney Rabbitohs.