Damning Stats

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look at the players at their disposal you clown ..

Hasler recruited the players and team that he wanted culminating in his sacking cause of the over inflated salaries and under performances ..

Pay is struggling no doubt but half the team is not nrl standard , the others are youngsters with little experience and then a small handful of experienced nrl standard players
You keep defending Pay. It will end in tears for you, I can guarantee that.

You say he has Hasler's team. Well explain why he bought CHN only to drop him numerous times. (When most people think he is our most dangerous weapon). Why did he buy Chrichton only to drop him after a couple of games. He bought Meaney and didn't start him this year and had to wait till we got flogged before he gave him a chance. He bought Cogger and left him in reserve grade until his hand was forced with injury. He saw no use in keeping the Morris boys on a cut price rate and now Josh is lining up in Origin.

You keep defending him. While you're at it can you please wake me up when his press conference is over next time, best sleep I have had in years.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
One stat that really annoys me is offloads. Pisses me off when I see the opposition offload so easily.
Like how hard can it be to wrap up a bloody ball? Second phases kills us.
Stop the offload and 20-30% of the metres against / tackles made is taken away giving us a chance at least to lose by less than 12 points!
Gotta start planning some set plays, fend offload, support, chip, communicate, support.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lots of changes coming up this afternoon

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not ONE player has improved. They have actually gone backwards.
Not true, under pay's brilliant "tutelage" elliot has improved (well at least his confidence has, his ability or overall game definitely haven't)

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drawing comparisons between Bennett and Pay! fml
No I'm drawing conclusions between .our team and the team leading the comp without origin players, when did we ever coach a side like we have and how did he go getting them up for a win? Answer against Parts and same result as we are getting ,Same result!