Damning Stat

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why has the attacking coach still got a job, this organization has just become satisfied with mediocrity. If there’s no one there prepared to make some tough decisions, get an outsider with no emotional ties to the club and it’s staff to review the joint and he/she can be the one who gets rid off all the dead wood, and I’m pretty sure there’s heaps of it!
It’s called greed. The guys running the joint look like they enjoy getting a solid pay cheque and think they are running a drama series. This is entertainment and winning is priority. Doesn’t seem to be the thinking of our club these days unfortunately. Good people can only play for us and heaven forbid you do something not illegal but wrong and get dumped for it

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The attaI agree with everything that you have said. But we are very little cogs.As ive said before Steve Georgalis is our reserve grade promoted attack coach. His attacking coaching may have been good in reserve grade but obviously shite in the real grade. What's worse is he doesn't seem to be able to change his coaching or doesn't think he needs to. He must be the first to go........back to reggies..
Our attacking structure has been average since Des days. For some reason since barba season we find it difficult to score and it seems to keep getting passed on year after year no matter who is in charge.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is the goal kicker in a stacked team. Put Flanagan in a different squad and he will not have anywhere near those points
Put him in the Bulldogs, and he will have 2 points to his name this year.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, the story was that Flanagan has outscored four teams; but Fatima chose to single out the Dogs for the headline. Shows how deep the hatred from the Murdoch gutter press goes. They've never forgiven us for not being found guilty when they had judged and sentenced us in 2004.

I note they did their usual wrong call on Sunday when they ran the headline that the LNP had won the Eden Monaro by-election. Murdoch lives in a parallel universe, that has no bearing with reality. I struggle to find any rumour his scandal sheets have printed, that ever turned out to be true.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Says the bloke who thinks the board are doing a good job
Where have I ever said they are doing a good job? I think they have been fair considering the circumstances which are so easily forgotten by sooks like you

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where have I ever said they are doing a good job? I think they have been fair considering the circumstances which are so easily forgotten by sooks like you
There’s nothing fair about what they have been doing, and is the reason why Lynne is being pressured to stand down

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There’s nothing fair about what they have been doing, and is the reason why Lynne is being pressured to stand down
I don’t think you quite understand how organisations run and are the type of person who will have a cry about every coach and board we’ll have. Three more signings and bon voyage

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is this highlights how unbalanced the imaginary NRL salary cap is. Has been a while since I've heard one of the shitty journos say "we say it every year but this is the closest competition we've had in years". They all know the roosters are cheating but aren't allowed to say as une Nick and the 9 big wigs will end them.
Careful mate, Kambah1 will come looking for you...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think you quite understand how organisations run and are the type of person who will have a cry about every coach and board we’ll have. Three more signings and bon voyage
I hate to break to you but we ain’t signing 3 quality players with Lynne in charge lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And another thing, if certain individuals in the club are off side with Lynne, pretty much means she’s not doing a good job lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hate to break to you but we ain’t signing 3 quality players with Lynne in charge lol
It’s hard to take someone seriously that ends sentences with lol but we’d sign 3 quality players regardless of who the chair is