Damian cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook must be re-signed and is more than deserving of a starting spot.

Mbye, Reynolds & Lichaa are on notice and that is great for the team.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook must be re-signed and is more than deserving of a starting spot.

Mbye, Reynolds & Lichaa are on notice and that is great for the team.

for the first time i can agree with you :-)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook over Lichaa, he is currently my favorite player... man I feel like a whore, he's exciting to watch and is our X factor atm imo

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from his speed out of dummy half i love his aggression in defence,you can see him sledging the opposition when he smashes someone

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cookie will get a much better offer and will head off to rabbits or titans....why would he stay at dogs and play nsw cup? Dumb dumb decision by dogs to sign licha..............what a waste of cap space!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Cookie will get a much better offer and will head off to rabbits or titans....why would he stay at dogs and play nsw cup? Dumb dumb decision by dogs to sign licha..............what a waste of cap space!
souths have cameron mcinnes and will have no interest in cook. He will stay with the bulldogs.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumb decision? And what if cook flopped? Then we'd be stuck with no hookers in our squad. You seem to know a lot - shame it's all with the benefit of hindsight.

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is there anyway to get cook reynolds mbye and lichaa all in the same team? I'm not sure if any of them have the size to also cover lock, I'm thinking not?

give the interchange reduction means carrying to hookers is only a hinderance, but if you could the speed, especially cooks out of dummy half could be very valuable

if you look at our likely pack for next year jackson and lane can play 80 eastwood tolman graham and williams can all play big minutes and i think klemmer and browne could leaving only Kasiano for short burst so could a pack and bench look like this

graham
lichaa
tolman
jackson
lane
eastwood

cook
klemmer
kasiano
browne

just thoughts i could be crazy

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Im happy to let Mbye go and put Cook into the halves. He already has a better kicking game than Mbye.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Cook has really stepped up and that is good for us and him. Need to see how he handles the finals which is a different level altogether. Hope he makes it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh sorry I forgot, you're in love with Mbye, your boy aint done shit this past few games.
Yes he has been shit these past couple of games, but he is still out most promising halves prospect in years. To say you want to dump him for a hooker no one knew much about a couple weeks ago? Lol okay.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yes he has been shit these past couple of games, but he is still out most promising halves prospect in years. To say you want to dump him for a hooker no one knew much about a couple weeks ago? Lol okay.
Pretty sure he came through playing in the halves as well, yeah lets pay a guy $700k to kick out on the full..lol okay. Keep sticking to giving Reynolds shit mate.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty sure he came through playing in the halves as well, yeah lets pay a guy $700k to kick out on the full..lol okay. Keep sticking to giving Reynolds shit mate.

I have to agree with Marley here .... im cooks biggest fan .. and he should be our starting hooker 2016 in a battle with liccha

why does everyone want to play him the halves ... hes a hooker for f,,, sakes

mbye still is our best bet in the halves and will find form although he has been disssapointing the last few games ,, s ive said before if he doesn't click in the semis his 800 k shite is out the window

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I really like Cook. He's a small guy but he's worked out how to get by in defence. He actually has quite an unusual style. When the attacker approaches he almost turns side on and shifts one foot backwards to allow him to take the weight of the attacker. It works for him although I'd be concerned if you get a forward with some footwork, he could easily be wrong footed.

For now, he's riding a great wave, and I hope that wave continues to a GF with him scoring a winning try for us.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I have to agree with Marley here .... im cooks biggest fan .. and he should be our starting hooker 2016 in a battle with liccha

why does everyone want to play him the halves ... hes a hooker for f,,, sakes

mbye still is our best bet in the halves and will find form although he has been disssapointing the last few games ,, s ive said before if he doesn't click in the semis his 800 k shite is out the window
Thats fine, everybody's got a personal option, just don't go around calling people "derp" like some tool on this forum, **** i'm sick of this **** and his put down to players and other posters in here.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh sorry I forgot, you're in love with Mbye, your boy aint done shit this past few games.
Well it wasnt such a clever comment by you. Cook has played a couple of games and you would have him play out of position to replace a half. Cook wont take MBye or Reynolds position. The only one under notice with Cook is Lichaa.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats fine, everybody's got a personal option, just don't go around calling people "derp" like some tool on this forum, **** i'm sick of this **** and his put down to players and other posters in here.

well noted ....

Status
Not open for further replies.