Damian cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In a perfect world we would have retained Ennis for 2 more seasons and ease lichaa into first grade,

But the world isn't perfect and things didn't work out that way,
I'm convinced one day posts like this will get bumped and laughed at when lichaa is killing it,

been hearing this for 2 years now.

I hope you are right, but if cook kills it AGAIN this year and not Liccha, joke is on us one more time?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No we didn't fuk up letting pennis go. Plus isn't Garvey (sp?) a better version of Cook?

Using simple logic, a rep player, even in a gay rep game, should be better than a non-rep player. So Garvey > Cook.
True, and lichaa played city country after only coming off the bench for the Sharks,

Lichaa is way better than cook,
And will be a consistent rep player for years, cook will be an interchange hooker at club level coming off the bench at best,

Someone, please bump this post in 3 years time, so I can bask in the glory of being right, :p

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
been hearing this for 2 years now.

I hope you are right, but if cook kills it AGAIN this year and not Liccha, joke is on us one more time?
Lol, have some faith mate,
Just believe,

There was a time when Anasta was looked upon as being way better than Thurston and was suppose to go on to be the next Fittler,

But there were people in the know, like Steve Mortimer who just saw more in Thurston,
What do you know, Anasta didn't really reach the hype, but Thurston exceeded,

Steve Mortimer has a huge opinion of lichaa, and that's good enough for me,

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best case scenario would have been to have Lichaa and Cook off the bench who could cover 1-7 and 9. Lichaa is the better long term prospect especially if we can hold onto Jackson, Klemmer, Mbye, Phillips, Rona and potentially Abbey, there is the bones for a successful team for the next decade +

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is right,
We been talking about him since we signed him in 2014
Yeah but I don't recall anyone saying he was better than ennis atm. Even in his first year with us he did nothing wrong and was a tackling machine.

If it is true supercoach will let him do his thing, expect a massive boost in his performances just like ennis did last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Best case scenario would have been to have Lichaa and Cook off the bench who could cover 1-7 and 9. Lichaa is the better long term prospect especially if we can hold onto Jackson, Klemmer, Mbye, Phillips, Rona and potentially Abbey, there is the bones for a successful team for the next decade +
We can do that but replace Cook with Garvey. Or is Garvey a dedicated hooker?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can do that but replace Cook with Garvey. Or is Garvey a dedicated hooker?
Watched him (Garvey) properly for the first time tonight, obviously he got limited game time - hard to judge but from what I saw he doesn't have the ability to be a bench utility like Cook, at a stretch could play in the halves. Definitely a dedicated hooker for mine

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched him (Garvey) properly for the first time tonight, obviously he got limited game time - hard to judge but from what I saw he doesn't have the ability to be a bench utility like Cook, at a stretch could play in the halves. Definitely a dedicated hooker for mine
Far enough I am only going off what others have said about him. I have never seen him play.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Far enough I am only going off what others have said about him. I have never seen him play.
Kinda reminds me of a non polished Jake Friend. We'll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.