Dally M awards

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Who is eligible for the Rookie of the Year?
Players are eligible for the Rookie of the Year in their debut season and the subsequent two NRL seasons. Once a player plays five (5) NRL Premiership matches (or English Super League matches), he becomes ineligible for the Rookie of the Year in any subsequent seasons.

Career Overall/

Career Overall
SUMMARYSCORINGKICKINGATTACKPASSINGDEFENCERUNNING METRESFANTASY
Year StartYear EndPlayedWonLostDrawnWin %TriesGoalsPointsKicking MetresKicking Metres AverageGoal Conversion RateForced Drop OutsTry AssistsLinebreaksReceiptsTackles MadeMissed TacklesTackle EfficiencyTotal Running MetresAverage Running MetresKick Return MetresTotal PointsAverage Points
Panthers
Panthers2022202328217

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who is eligible for the Rookie of the Year?
Players are eligible for the Rookie of the Year in their debut season and the subsequent two NRL seasons. Once a player plays five (5) NRL Premiership matches (or English Super League matches), he becomes ineligible for the Rookie of the Year in any subsequent seasons.

Career Overall/

Career Overall
SUMMARYSCORINGKICKINGATTACKPASSINGDEFENCERUNNING METRESFANTASY
Year StartYear EndPlayedWonLostDrawnWin %TriesGoalsPointsKicking MetresKicking Metres AverageGoal Conversion RateForced Drop OutsTry AssistsLinebreaksReceiptsTackles MadeMissed TacklesTackle EfficiencyTotal Running MetresAverage Running MetresKick Return MetresTotal PointsAverage Points
Panthers
Panthers2022202328217
Yes I know. It's all covered in the article and reply tweets. Just posting so Kennellers can see the issue.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I know. It's all covered in the article. Just posting so Kennellers can see the issue.
Sorry Wendog not having a go at you. Pretty sure originally you make a debut year and that was it irrespective of how many games you play.. Now it can be spread over three years..

The new voting system very questionable much like a salary cap increase where the big names still get the most out of it. Yeah a player had a good performance so we will give him 6 instead of 3. Favors' the teams where one player is the higher profile one or the one that the media has crowned their darling....
Felt sorry for SJ, he had a stellar season and did some incredible things over the ENTIRE season not just the last ten games where the "winner" was in a team playing much weaker sides. The golden Childs run began with our game, they played us twice and the other two hopeless cases as well and only one side who made the eight...

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rookie of the yr is still Preston for me! Despite his stupid suspension decisions the NRLOL gave him

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Wendog not having a go at you. Pretty sure originally you make a debut year and that was it irrespective of how many games you play.. Now it can be spread over three years..

The new voting system very questionable much like a salary cap increase where the big names still get the most out of it. Yeah a player had a good performance so we will give him 6 instead of 3. Favors' the teams where one player is the higher profile one or the one that the media has crowned their darling....
Felt sorry for SJ, he had a stellar season and did some incredible things over the ENTIRE season not just the last ten games where the "winner" was in a team playing much weaker sides. The golden Childs run began with our game, they played us twice and the other two hopeless cases as well and only one side who made the eight...
Offence def not taken DL :grinning:

Something up with my Twitter re-posts. The link just stays there and doesn't expand to the actual tweet...so I'm not sure what you guys can view.

(I put up relevant articles I see just as a matter of interest and content for TK....not necessarily my view or opinion lol)

There's controversy just about with every category this year...even Try of the Year :grinning:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

How many 6 pointers did Burton get?
Just curious....