dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More than Morrin

he brings heart and ability

Last yr against the broncos

we have Corey on the Bench, Dallas decides to come back out injured and play on

So unlike the rest of this team Dallas is actually a man lol
You talking about the game were we smashed 30-0 no doubt, I failed to see were he made an impact that night

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
u could also blame SBW for getting sent off at the start of the game

or u could also blame our Halves for not kicking a field goal
Not really he could of won the game simply by taking the pill with the line wide open, anyway who cares about the game, you all reckon he's good, I don't, he's been given had decent go in the top grade, and really made no impact. Linebreaks, tries, tackles, meters gained, the 1 percenters?? Give me something

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You talking about the game were we smashed 30-0 no doubt, I failed to see were he made an impact that night
he showed heart

and he has some ability

we are arguing he should be signed over these players who have slight ability or heart while dallas is a better player with heart and should of been re-signed

one of the most versatile players int he league(No Taniela tho:P)

H

Hazmak

who cares about the game, you all reckon he's good, I don't, he's been given had decent go in the top grade, and really made no impact.
I reckon dawg has the right to his opinion, and I hold Koups and Te Maari in a higher light than McIlwain. They established themselves and were noticed in FG when they were surrounded by stars.

I also agree with Zor in that McIlwain is so so so much better than morrin, its not even funny.

Just the other day someone noticed that if Morrin didn't bite anyone, he woulda been long forgotten. But now that he has, he's become the people's champion ffs!

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I love pre game arguments, TENSION ++++.

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
man i wanna see dallas back runnin round the park he adds an extra spark to the team especially when he comes off the bench, we need to resign him before he gets poached

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Not really he could of won the game simply by taking the pill with the line wide open, anyway who cares about the game, you all reckon he's good, I don't, he's been given had decent go in the top grade, and really made no impact. Linebreaks, tries, tackles, meters gained, the 1 percenters?? Give me something
I'd rather see him there and fark up, then have NO support players at all

11 others players could have been supporting the play, but it was McIllwain who put himself in that position

the critic

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rumour has it that Dallas is due back in two weeks from the back injury
Also Dogs have made an embarrasing offer so Dallas will return to Qld

Forest Troll

Waterboy
Reaction score
In terms of difference between a win and a lose You must be talking about round 1 vs newcastle.
No I'm talking about scoring the winning try when we were down by 4 points and where he ran 90 metres to score under the sticks.

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
Mcilwain is a handy player, it will be sad to see him leave if he does, hopefully that does not happen

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
He can play anywhere, and can defend well. Sign him up

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
there r a few players yet 2 resign. I would like DMac and Phelps 2 sign up. Think that would b it then

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want Phelps we have enough depth...

DMac i'd want him but at this rate i don't see him staying....

IMO he would be so much better at bench than Perry

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i saw dallas n his family on sun.... so cuuute :love:

im still upset about him dropping the ball in round 1.... *deep breath* but yes i also rate him.. come back!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
big mistake not signing him, im happy they signed morrin but lets face it DMac offers more so it wouldnt b fair on DMac

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he gets re-signed. He offers great diversity, has good pace and footwork for a forward. If he went somewhere like the Titans it would be a good move for his football career. His preferred position is lock so he would have a much easier time winning the position then playing behind Maitua and Williams. Out of sight out of mind is probably a pretty good summary of his current predicament. Hopefully he gets a nice contract offer here soon. Prefer him playing for than against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.