Dale Finucane could be squeezed from the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@mickstokes252 dale finucane?!?!?! Tigers????
The Lurker: Some chance - he spoke to Storm but they don’t have any $$$. Question of whether the Tigers can find some cash in the cap.

@samthewarden @TheNRLLurker tell me the Tigers are gonna sign some forwards! One! Something!
The Lurker: Missed out on FPN and will probably just rely on the good, young kids they have. Not many $$ left in the bank so they can't pay 'overs'...unlike some other clubs! Dale Finucane falls into that category. They are keen but whether they can afford him is another thing.
The lurker has nfi. Just a few days ago I posted something from him saying the Tigers had room to move in the cap and they wanted Finucane, now he's saying they don't have many $'s left.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The lurker has nfi. Just a few days ago I posted something from him saying the Tigers had room to move in the cap and they wanted Finucane, now he's saying they don't have many $'s left.
He's just found a nice seat on the fence. I don't think Finucane will leave. He (the lurker) will look more professional saying it never eventuated due to salary cap than if he said he bought into someones story on a forum and got trolled.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
@mickstokes252 dale finucane?!?!?! Tigers????
The Lurker: Some chance - he spoke to Storm but they don’t have any $$$. Question of whether the Tigers can find some cash in the cap.

@samthewarden @TheNRLLurker tell me the Tigers are gonna sign some forwards! One! Something!
The Lurker: Missed out on FPN and will probably just rely on the good, young kids they have. Not many $$ left in the bank so they can't pay 'overs'...unlike some other clubs! Dale Finucane falls into that category. They are keen but whether they can afford him is another thing.
the pedalling is going in a backwards motion.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
the pedalling is going in a backwards motion.
Yes g.m. child molesters usually make up stories to distract people from the truth . This is why the lurker constantly spins unbelievable stories to create a distraction and hide the fact he is a pedophile.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst its so important to consider things in the present tense, there must also be planning for the future. Pritchard and Maitua have been good servants,
but they dont represent the future. They are reaching or have reached their use by date. O'Hanlon must also be assessed on his future. Finucane is a toiler. We need more toilers.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Lurker complaining that the Tigers can't pay overs like some other clubs! FFS if they managed there cap a bit better they could have a crack.... Quit complaining

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when looking into the next few years we have finucane young fit and good, we have pritchard reni close to the end of their careers, i think the club will have to make a decision fast and let 2 go to keep 1

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hey GM. How are you going?

Looking forward to catching up with you guys at our first home game next season.
hey dunc, how you been buddy?

ive been well thanks. now that the 4 nations are done, the tennis will keep me somewhat entertained till feb when the trials/9's/indi v allstars game are on. then its not long after that til the season starts :D. yeah mate, cant wait to catch up and also hurl abuse at the opposition, refs and all in sundry lol. exciting times ahead.

take care.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when looking into the next few years we have finucane young fit and good, we have pritchard reni close to the end of their careers, i think the club will have to make a decision fast and let 2 go to keep 1
Reni would be on a low price tag anyways...

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so here is a thought, is it possible to loan dale out for 12 months get him the game time he wants and that will help him develop further, even if it is under someone as bad as taylor then get him back in 2016 in place of frank

i know loaning is common in the SL and NRL players have been loaned to SL clubs but can NRL to NRL loans be allowed and which teams cap is affected if it is

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
so here is a thought, is it possible to loan dale out for 12 months get him the game time he wants and that will help him develop further, even if it is under someone as bad as taylor then get him back in 2016 in place of frank

i know loaning is common in the SL and NRL players have been loaned to SL clubs but can NRL to NRL loans be allowed and which teams cap is affected if it is
^^ ive always wondered if you could exploited a loop hole of sending a few promising under 20s and nsw cup players to the
Super league and bank the dollars when they come back

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
not sure what the rule is now but i know it used to be that you had of played more nrl games than not or at least a certain percentage of nrl games. This was mention in regards to someone specific, can't remember who, would of been 5 years ago if not more though i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.