Dale Finucane - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
not sure about bombing a try but he was close to the line with 1 maybe 2 defenders in his way when he tryed a silly flick pass to no one , i'll have to watch the replay but i was thinking that would've been a good chance to wrap up the game.
Anyways he was one of the boys that gave 100% yesterday.
commentators were going nuts saying that it was a certain try bombed.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me commentators on radio are farkwits except for the triple m commentators

N

Natboy

Doesn't surprise me commentators on radio are farkwits except for the triple m commentators
I find 2GB the only bearable commentators out off all the radio stations and on TV

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I find 2GB the only bearable commentators out off all the radio stations and on TV
I didnt mind em back in the day but I can't stand a lot of em now. Andrew Moore especially does my head in. Triple M goes good imo

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
I'd have to watch the replay (if i can bring myself to do it) , i think my subconscious has been deleting the memories of that game.......and the beer , the beer does that too.

N

Natboy

the guys on ABC am radio are allright , i like Warren Ryan he knows his shit.
He is good but his voice makes me doze off. You can't beat going to the game & watching it yourself though can you

Status
Not open for further replies.