Dale Finucane - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st post!!
Going to give this kid a wrap. Week in week out when he comes on he just runs hard and tackles even harder. Doesn't get many wraps but for mine he's consistently solid. Again today he tried his arse off!!!

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good call Cookie......Dale can tackle......Kasiano can't !!!

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to the kid once he is a good honest footballer
Kasiano looks even bigger and slower then last year and gave me a laugh when he got benched after missing his third tackle to let a try in

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great young talent, hits like a freight train.

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope he stays a the dogs for many years. Consistent player with a great attitude it seems.

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No opinion as yet. I haven't seen enough of him to make a decision.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would actually start with him at lock so he could do the defensive work in the first 20min. Let T-Rex come off the bench.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dale's me boy. Love watching him go. See his missed missile last week against Knights? lol that could have been a game changed had it hit.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1st post!!
Going to give this kid a wrap. Week in week out when he comes on he just runs hard and tackles even harder. Doesn't get many wraps but for mine he's consistently solid. Again today he tried his arse off!!!
I have to agree with you two guys. They're both in first grade now but when I saw them in the U20s Dale Finucane played front row, second row and lock with Kasiano only a front rower. Even then the dye was cast Finucane hit it up hard and was always a tough defender whereas Kasiano, although he had size strength and ball skills aggression was never his big thing. Nothing has changed except that now, Sam drops the ball more.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Top game by Finucane. Strong hit ups and defence. Looks the most likely at getting an offload away. His offload to Graham in the second half led to the Barba try. He is getting better than Jackson IMO.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different kind of player to josh, I think dale is more likely to break a game open with a huge hit or late offload where josh is just tireless and very consistent.

We're blessed to have two young guys of their calibre and talent in our squad, both guys are future stars IMO.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Great offload that led to an awesome Dogs try last night

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is this kid! Great offload ability, backs himself, even in golden point he offloaded. Great talent. Will be an origin players in 1-2 years!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is this kid! Great offload ability, backs himself, even in golden point he offloaded. Great talent. Will be an origin players in 1-2 years!
Still has Ben Craegh in front of him for that origin spot. Fuck that girl was the biggest origin flop!

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's definitely overtaken Josh Jackson. Toughness and ability in spades! He's got a massive future.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This kid won't be anywhere other than FG for the next 10 years. Made of the right stuff that's for sure/

Status
Not open for further replies.