News Daily Mail at it again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Front page, first article from the gossip site.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hes-not-embarrassed-shunned-John-Ibrahim.html

upload_2019-5-1_16-30-20.png

inside the article the headline is this:

upload_2019-5-1_16-32-2.png

and then in the article they have to highlight this:

upload_2019-5-1_16-32-34.png

Please do not be abusive (there is no doubt exactly what they want), but it's about time as fans that we let these reporters know that this sort of crap isn't okay. Stereotyping and defaming our proud club for a few clicks.

Perhaps if this bloke cops enough heat he'll realise that future articles like the above are not on. No other reported article mentions the clothes a criminal happens to be wearing, so why is it suddenly relevant to this article? IT ISN'T! Tis just shit stirring our fanbase.

The Club, Lynne Anderson, and Andrew Hill have all had this article drawn to their attention. Let's see IF it changes and how long it takes. I'm amazed it passed the editors desk.

I wonder if it would be enough for defamation proceedings against the Daily Mail, or at a minimum a complaint to the Australian Press Council.

Josh Hanrahan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/jhanra11
Josh Hanrahan's Work Email Address: Joshua.Hanrahan@mailonline.com

You can also leave comments on the article but they'll be moderated heavily.

AGAIN .. be respectful (yeah I know a bit hard), and don't be abusive.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heavily tattooed?? both my arms and legs are full sleeves .. I got more tats than this guy.. hahahahaha!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen his face?
Yup but I still have more ink was the Point lol.. thanks spoon :innocent: I Thought I was heavily tattooed.. but after seeing this, god damn I have lot of inky haha.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This fuckwit could have done the club a favour and not worn a Bulldog singlet to court.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw that video it’s pretty funny. This guy once he see’s John Ibrahim starts squealing like a 12 year old girl meeting Justin Bieber in 2012. Then he just gets pushed away and told to fuck off it looks like

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really couldn’t care less about this bloke or what he’s done.
It is no reflection on our great club and all the fantastic work we do with charities,kids in the community and visiting sick people in hospitals.
That’s what our club stands for,a club with passionate supporters who work hard
Not this looser

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have sleeves too. But only in winter. In summer I wear singlets.
Haha.. means I have two sets lol , expect singlet in summer all you can see is ink .. no skin anymore :grimacing:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a great article. Stating the obvious duh........wearing a bulldogs singlet...so what???

I now want to know what sort of underwear he had on, what toilet paper he uses, whether or not he watches Neighbours and what his favourite colour is because like the stupid comment regarding his apparel it is oh so relevant to the story.

The reporter has certainly got people talking about the article and has very cleverly made sure that main focus of attention is all about what footy team he supports....typical gutter trash reporting..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck em. I'm over getting worked up about this shit. Nothing changes with them so why give them the satisfaction?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is missing the point here. He’s the new bulldogs sponsorship guy. He was just visiting Ibrahim to see if he wanted to become a sponsor of the bulldogs [emoji23]

Bulldog87

Waterboy
Reaction score
These articles shouldnt be posted on this site.

Has nothing to do with the club other than hes wearing a singlet and gives these journalists more exposure.

Poor form.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats the big deal? The reporter mentioned the guy wore a Dogs singlet?...

Its not the usual clothing people wear ro court..

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
7 news just showing a terrorist wearing a bulldogs jersey. Bulldogs should just shut out the media.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Whats the big deal? The reporter mentioned the guy wore a Dogs singlet?...
The issue is when The image is used. Pic speaks a thousand words. The public image the club has with the general public isn't good, and shit like this just keeps the stereo type going

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
sometimes i think these basturds get paid to wear bulldogs gear when they front the media / police or court.