News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2022 look OUT LOOK OUT ! The dogs are coming

Avo
Carr
Schoupp
Staggs
Cotric
Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
McInnes
McLean
Elliot
Toupinoua
Jackson

toomaga
RFM
Topine
Odgen
Where's Hetherington?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be calling button at 1 minute past midnight and offering the cash

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penrith fans seem to think he will stay because they have plans to play him in a different position Lol...
I think Penrith fans are starting to feel the pinch lol
Barrett Vs Cleary???? :grinning: Panther 2019 without Barrett finished in 10th position, with Barrett 2020 Minor Premiers......Who would you choose as a coach??? Burton stays at Penrith ends up playing out of preferred position or joins Canterbury and is guaranteed a spot in the halves :grinning: Welcome son, you beautiful 6 foot 3, 88 kg talented stud. The clock is ticking

Last edited:

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett Vs Cleary???? :grinning: Panther 2019 without Barrett finished in 10th position, with Barrett 2020 Minor Premiers......Who would you choose as a coach??? Burton stays at Penrith ends up playing out of preferred position or joins Canterbury and is guaranteed a spot in the halves :grinning:
Plus gets halves money instead of lock or centre [emoji6]

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember people were saying the same about an unknown Ponga and the knights deal... sometimes it’s worth the gamble.
I was actually jealous of the knights, I couldn't believe that we never through Ponga an offer or that the cowboys let him go.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Okunbor wont be back till around midway next year from memory (due to injury)

I've heard that Barrett will not be playing Cotric in the centres, and he will throw him straight onto the wing
I don’t think he’d mind as long as his getting centre money lol

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He
Unless we are moving on DWZ and Smith I can’t see Averillo on the wing. Averillo isn’t a winger
He can score like one lol His try against Parra was a wingers try.