News Cyber Attacks by China

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you going to elaborate?
What's there to elaborate?

Cyber attacks by foreign nations are continuous. Do you honestly think that there aren't some countries who aren't non-stop spying on us? The US spy on us, it's not just the Chinese.

The government's had a fall in the polls and they release BS stories like this to try and make up ground. They've done this the past 8 years. They resort to nationalistic prop stories to try and win back support after their fuckups.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In fairness the US, EU and NATO have just released press statements about this particular cyber attack by China on Microsoft Exchange back in January.

But I really fail to see why we should jump on the back of that bandwagon and make an announcement here, it's purely to win back support polling wise and throw the FEAR spanner into the works

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its hilarious watching and listening to Western pollies trying to be tough with Bejing while at the same time trying desperately not to upset them.

China knows they have western businesses and corporations by the balls who in turn have western pollies by the balls, so China just sit back and watch all this completely meaningless rhetoric and laugh their arses off.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If China is reading can you please hack national Australia bank and update my account by 1.4m?

I'm a communist sympathiser tbh but unfortunately I also sympathise with having lots of money, I'm kind of conflicted

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Defending China whilst having a go at the government, surprise surprise

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
youll be surprised how many spies are around. Intrelligence officers.

Ive met a few myself.

I wish aussies werent so naive. They are legit everywhere.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Next week it will be cyber attacks by Russia.

Week after Iran.

Week after ???