Opinion Current NRL players who grew up Dogs supporters ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We will see.
But Schoupp was faster. Has that dawg in him.
The only criticism I have heard is he doesn’t pass it to JAC but imo maybe Schoupp is a winger then and kebab could have been centre

It is my suspicion that when Alamoti bulked up last year, he lost his zip, which is what caught recruitments eye

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will see.
But Schoupp was faster. Has that dawg in him.
The only criticism I have heard is he doesn’t pass it to JAC but imo maybe Schoupp is a winger then and kebab could have been centre

It is my suspicion that when Alamoti bulked up last year, he lost his zip, which is what caught recruitments eye

Ala is still a baby.. hasnt had his growth spurt yet.. Wait until his legs get bigger.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Straight out you can see Kiraz is a more then a player and supported the club each hit up hes does all he can.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Any player that has worn the holy green and red cedars jersey was either a doggs fan growing up or an eel.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I was surprised to learn this one in the Dogs podcast. He went to celebrate at the club in 2004. Was a junior
Bro I know Tim Mannah and his family. I have hung out with them many times. Not anytime recently though.
They are VERY religious. As in love perfect lives religious and MASSIVE doggs fans.
I’m not talking ‘I support doggs’, I mean they OBSESSED with Doggs.
Some may be here.
Never understood why doggs never made a play for him. I think I mentioned it when I joined in 2016 it wouldn’t take much convincing. At one point we needed forwards and he was off contract but never heard the doggs have interest in him.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure papenhyzen was a dogs fan
Back when he was in fire, one of the League shows did a story on him and they showed a pic of him when he was a kid fully kitted out in Bulldogs gear.

Also read somewhere else where he said he loved the Bulldogs.

Pap and Turbo injury free in my opinion are still the best players in the game.