Opinion Current NRL players who grew up Dogs supporters ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we all know Kiraz is killing it and according to all reports he absolutely hates to lose and he has extra motivation to win for us because he grew up a Dogs fan.

Wouldn't it be good if we could maybe bring back a few of our former fans currently playing for other clubs when they next come off contract. They also would have some of that extra passion to perform well for the club in every game and have pride in our jersey.

There was a recent article about Koloamatangi growing up a Dogs fan. He would be terrific. He comes off contract at the end of 2024 - same time as TPJ

Please name any others you're aware of and maybe we could put together a potential best team mixed with some of our current best players like JAC and RFM who I believe have developed a real passion for our club.

YearOfTheTrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m sure Jake Averillo did as he’s a dogs junior might not mean anything but who knows

Last edited:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As we all know Kiraz is killing it and according to all reports he absolutely hates to lose and he has extra motivation to win for us because he grew up a Dogs fan.

Wouldn't it be good if we could maybe bring back a few of our former fans currently playing for other clubs when they next come off contract. They also would have some of that extra passion to perform well for the club in every game and have pride in our jersey.

There was a recent article about Koloamatangi growing up a Dogs fan. He would be terrific. He comes off contract at the end of 2024 - same time as TPJ

Please name any others you're aware of and maybe we could put together a potential best team mixed with some of our current best players like JAC and RFM who I believe have developed a real passion for our club.
Difference between being a fan and following the money/contract oportunities

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Kolamatanga
Shcoupp
Klemmer
Luke Thompson
Ryan Papenhuyzen
Robbie Farah