Official Culture Club's: Roosters Edition

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Our DNA has been called into question and somewhat rightfully so given the antics of Elliot, Okunbor and CHN. But all of us here know the tabloid media holds us to such a high standard that we have been encumbered with more than our fair share of the spotlight.
I'd like to deflect the blowtorch onto some other more deserving clubs.

Let's start with the Roosters (because I saw this picture and I'm lazy)

FB_IMG_1660811242210.jpg

Brett finch and Joel Monagahn should displace a couple of starting team

Can anybody think of any others?
It's quite the list of grandma's "he was always a good boy"

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Luke Ricketson should get a special mention as a 30-something year old Roosters captain dating a high school girl

Shame. Shame. Shame

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our DNA has been called into question and somewhat rightfully so given the antics of Elliot, Okunbor and CHN. But all of us here know the tabloid media holds us to such a high standard that we have been encumbered with more than our fair share of the spotlight.
I'd like to deflect the blowtorch onto some other more deserving clubs.

Let's start with the Roosters (because I saw this picture and I'm lazy)

View attachment 58205

Brett finch and Joel Monagahn should displace a couple of starting team

Can anybody think of any others?
It's quite the list of grandma's "he was always a good boy"
lol, we've had our fair share of idiots wear our jersey, but seriously mate, you could put half those names against other clubs lists as well so I really don't see your point?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
lol, we've had our fair share of idiots wear our jersey, but seriously mate, you could put half those names against other clubs lists as well so I really don't see your point?
Does it make the Roosters culture any better that they signed how ever many of these players after their off field indiscretions?
Probably makes them worse, is that not a valid point?

I'm just giving the people some unbiased truth, msm only speaks of the Roosters in glowing terms or LOL salary sombrero insinuations.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it make the Roosters culture any better that they signed how ever many of these players after their off field indiscretions?
Probably makes them worse, is that not a valid point?

I'm just giving the people some unbiased truth, msm only speaks of the Roosters in glowing terms or LOL salary sombrero insinuations.
You're giving unbiased truth on the internet...well there's a first, can't wait to see it when you do your clubs indiscretion player list. Speaking of which, why was Willie Mason left of this list for his multiple fark ups?

The big problem with your linking player indiscretion to clubs culture is what I said before, these players signed with multiple clubs before and after they did bad things, how do you reconcile that? And what about players who farked up, changed clubs and then did nothing wrong, does the destination club get the kudos for that or are they tarred for signing him in the first place?

I'm not trying to poke holes in your theorem dude, as there are enough in it already.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're giving unbiased truth on the internet...well there's a first, can't wait to see it when you do your clubs indiscretion player list. Speaking of which, why was Willie Mason left of this list for his multiple fark ups?

The big problem with your linking player indiscretion to clubs culture is what I said before, these players signed with multiple clubs before and after they did bad things, how do you reconcile that? And what about players who farked up, changed clubs and then did nothing wrong, does the destination club get the kudos for that or are they tarred for signing him in the first place?

I'm not trying to poke holes in your theorem dude, as there are enough in it already.
Bro shut up you paedo ****. Roosters pay paedos literally. And you support the ****.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Your more than welcome to disappear back to the Roosters forum and make a Bulldogs list but here you are.

Don't be a salty little cock supporter about it and play along or don't engage. idc

They are tarred in the 1st place for signing grubs to answer your question