Cross To’o of your wish list

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was at Penrith Leagues club yesterday (first time I've been inside) and on the wall behind the sign in desks were 5 large pictures of their core players.

Cleary, Luai, Yeo, To'o and Edwards

Not sure if other players were displayed elsewhere in the club, but I figured these must be the core players the club wants to keep long term and build the club around.

And that makes sense. Everyone else easily is replaceable. These guys, not so much.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Make no mistake, we need a halfback first and foremost ahead of any other position.
Lol, needed a genuine halfback for decades, so nothings changed in that aspect. We all Been calling out for one, that’s why we need to sign Moses, he will
Be a massive UP for us!!!!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To’o has knocked back the Panthers 3 year offer. Wants 4 years. Good for us as Panthers cap gets tighter and probably means they can’t offer Lenui a longer deal with To’o, Crighton and Martin all wanting long deals in the future.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Meh, getting less affective as defensive lines organise a strategy to negate him. Similar to Matty Utai (Legend) back in the day.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To’o has knocked back the Panthers 3 year offer. Wants 4 years. Good for us as Panthers cap gets tighter and probably means they can’t offer Lenui a longer deal with To’o, Crighton and Martin all wanting long deals in the future.
Mail was correct ;)

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who cares about Too, we dont need another half million dollar winger. Klemmer is a turncoat, who wants him back?