Cronulla riots/protests 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which side is the good side lol.
On one hand anti Islam group is discriminative but on the other hand the other group wants people dead and are more violent. Sort of defeats the purpose of their anti discriminative anti racism anti isms.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh and let's keep this as a commentary of the events happening and not a protest/riot on this forum lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why this protest bbq was necessary .Just creates more problems .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stupid event, organized and attended by idiots, from both sides.
Why open old wounds ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably fukk wits on both sides , live and let live ***** it aint that hard. Wasnt there some shit going on ......ahh I couldn't be fukked with it

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
lol Cronulla riots had nothing to do with muslims it was an attack on wogs so having a halal free bbq means they were attacking muslims only what morons .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who ever is still hung up on this shit should put their differences aside and unite for the greater good . We have bigger problems in the world atm. Hipsters are everywhere and continually growing like a cancer , taking over areas and raping them with their smug pretentious antics. If the growth of hipsters continues at this rate our country will be fukked in two years.

#finalsolutionforhipsters

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Who ever is still hung up on this shit should put their differences aside and unite for the greater good . We have bigger problems in the world atm. Hipsters are everywhere and continually growing like a cancer , taking over areas and raping them with their smug pretentious antics. If the growth of hipsters continues at this rate our country will be fukked in two years.

+1

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just curious how many Southern Cross Tattoos were at Cronulla today

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's about million on a normal day.
It would've looked like the Milky Way today !

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The original riots were a bunch of racists causing trouble 'cause they thought they had the right to do it.

The 2.0 is a a bunch of racists trying to cause trouble and a bunch of idiots on the other side instigating more trouble. It's people fighting for the sake of fighting.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stupid ***** in both sides. Not touching this shit.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not on any side either
The Cronulla riots is a black eye on Australian history
One of many
It should not me commemorated at all

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Hipster *****, just like isis *****, need to be wiped off the face of the earth. They both are ruining beards.

ZZ Top would be rolling in their graves.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Kevin Gordon from Gold coast titans a hipster??

saw him tonight at QT night club at Gold coast.... was all by himself with no friends at all.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you be curious about that?

What a dumb thing to be curious about don't you think?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll touch it.

I don't care about either side of the protests to be honest.. BUT...

1. Since when have the courts removed freedom to protest from select groups. If it wasn't the Party for Freedom, but rather the Party for Muslims, they'd be screaming discrimination if the courts tried to prevent them from protesting.
2. What a collosal waste of police and emergency services time and resources.
3. Those arrested (2 of them) where Anti anti-muslim protestors.
4. The anti Party for Freedom protestors where antagonising the Party of Freedom people who where there for a BBQ.
5. The anti Party for Freedom protestors need to learn what racism is. It's not racist to be against a religion... Islam is not a race!!

I'm not on either side, but honestly something does need to be done to preserve our freedoms and our traditional Australian values. It seems not a week goes by these days without someone pulling the politically correct card and wanting something changed/removed because it might offend a minority who are not 100% Australian.
I agree with your last sentence.

If anyone is offended by Rudoff the red nose reindeer, they really need to harden up,
These minority groups are just pussys,

Big sooks really,

Oh no a Christmas carol, oh no, my kids are not singing that, oh let's ban them from schools,
Pfft, what a retarded objective,

It appears the southern cross is now offensive, so to the Australian flag,

What next, meat pies?
Oh hang on, most are halal certified these days, so I guess minority groups can not complain? Or can they?

Just for the record,
Baa baa black sheep is not racist,
Why schools are forced to change the words to rainbow sheep is beyond me?

Live and let live, stop being little pussy ****** minority groups, grow some kahunahs,

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll touch it.

I don't care about either side of the protests to be honest.. BUT...

1. Since when have the courts removed freedom to protest from select groups. If it wasn't the Party for Freedom, but rather the Party for Muslims, they'd be screaming discrimination if the courts tried to prevent them from protesting.
2. What a collosal waste of police and emergency services time and resources.
3. Those arrested (2 of them) where Anti anti-muslim protestors.
4. The anti Party for Freedom protestors where antagonising the Party of Freedom people who where there for a BBQ.
5. The anti Party for Freedom protestors need to learn what racism is. It's not racist to be against a religion... Islam is not a race!!

I'm not on either side, but honestly something does need to be done to preserve our freedoms and our traditional Australian values. It seems not a week goes by these days without someone pulling the politically correct card and wanting something changed/removed because it might offend a minority who are not 100% Australian.
I agree with most of what you said, but that's a pretty one-sided summary, don't you think ?
Let's be honest.
What was the point of yesterday's event ? to antagonize.
Why would you want to "celebrate" one of the darkest days in our history ?
They wanted a reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.