Cronulla keen to prise Sam Kasiano from Canterbury as replacement for Andrew Fifita

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pritchard is not that hard to handle for the defence cos he runs straight and rarely passes.
couldn't disagree more

i thought the only consistent force we had with the ball last friday was pritchard running through people on the left and he still has an offload in him, he just wasn't that well supported

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
couldn't disagree more

i thought the only consistent force we had with the ball last friday was pritchard running through people on the left and he still has an offload in him, he just wasn't that well supported
I totally agree.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
couldn't disagree more

Pritchard was our best player and indeed found some space against a squad of cellar dwellers.

Watch him against a top 8 side. Valuable metres but well handled and contained.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pritchard was our best player and indeed found some space against a squad of cellar dwellers.

I don't agree at all ,frank is one of our few aggressive players ,he does well against top 4 side as well

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remember the game against Manly at Brookvale last season?

He terrorised Manly

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that Our CEO, Des and the board aren't making knee jerk reactions here and have thought long and hard of a plan to bring a premiership or 2 to the Bulldogs within the next couple of years. Here's the pattern so far. Des extends his contract, next we start wrapping up current players in their plans, we sign arguably the hottest forward in the game which also sends a beacon out to other players ie fullbacks, saying that the bulldogs is the place to be for the future and don't miss out on the opportunity of playing behind the greatest pack of the modern era. Premierships are on the horizon folks, our squad ain't far off it. Which is why I put together a hypothetical 2015 squad thread so we can try to look through the eyes of our coach and board to determine a way to keep the best of our squad together going forward. There are a mile of fringe players taking up pieces of our cap which I think we should start there and keep a couple and set the rest free. That's got to help for starters.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that Our CEO, Des and the board aren't making knee jerk reactions here and have thought long and hard of a plan to bring a premiership or 2 to the Bulldogs within the next couple of years. Here's the pattern so far. Des extends his contract, next we start wrapping up current players in their plans, we sign arguably the hottest forward in the game which also sends a beacon out to other players ie fullbacks, saying that the bulldogs is the place to be for the future and don't miss out on the opportunity of playing behind the greatest pack of the modern era. Premierships are on the horizon folks, our squad ain't far off it. Which is why I put together a hypothetical 2015 squad thread so we can try to look through the eyes of our coach and board to determine a way to keep the best of our squad together going forward. There are a mile of fringe players taking up pieces of our cap which I think we should start there and keep a couple and set the rest free. That's got to help for starters.
well said. with mbye likely to play grade at some stage this year & klemmer with a proper season under his belt plus all the signings/re-signings that you mentioned, theres plenty to be excited about for the near future.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kas Will go if Pritchard leaves with him and thats not going to happen any time soon.
The player manager said this to a family member of mine about a year or so back.
How unprofessional is his manager Kas has 2 years to go and this guy is basking in the media for attention, whether he is trying to put pressure on the club to release or bump up his salary seems almost childish you don't see this from other managers . He needs to pull his head in and respect the club if he wasn't good enough to negotiate a higher deal that's his problem

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kasiano needs to tell his player manager to back up! His doing Kasiano more harm then good at this point of time ... Kasiano should be telling his manager I have 2 years remaining and to tell the bulldogs he'll be honouring it as should they.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kasiano is a lazy trainer..he will be release...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People comparing sbw and kas injury wise is bloody ridiculous. One had an insane athletes body, the other is fat. Kas needs to strip at least 20kg in fat and rebuild is body.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't help that Kasiano is seen eating at Mcdonalds before and after every bloody training session on the players Instagram accounts ... He's happy to take the big contracts but not work for it. He lacks dedication ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It doesn't help that Kasiano is seen eating at Mcdonalds before and after every bloody training session on the players Instagram accounts ... He's happy to take the big contracts but not work for it. He lacks dedication ..
If he left i would not be upset. On his day he can be the most destructive forward in the game. I just dont see it being his day for a very long time...i would love for him to come back from injury and prove me wrong and clean up his lifestyle, but i just dont see it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How unprofessional is his manager Kas has 2 years to go and this guy is basking in the media for attention, whether he is trying to put pressure on the club to release or bump up his salary seems almost childish you don't see this from other managers . He needs to pull his head in and respect the club if he wasn't good enough to negotiate a higher deal that's his problem
Exactly what I said when it come out

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People comparing sbw and kas injury wise is bloody ridiculous. One had an insane athletes body, the other is fat. Kas needs to strip at least 20kg in fat and rebuild is body.
A thumb up for your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.