Cronk Looking for a New Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHIFTING CAMP

WHICH agent of a former Dally M medallist has made an approach to join a Sydney NRL club despite his client still being under contract with his current club?

Article from telecrap could be nothing but interesting nonetheless, only player i can think they are referring to is Cronk if true id hope we throw everything inc the kitchen sink at him.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Barba ?

But let me be the first to get on the off season bandwagon!

We need Cronk!!! (cums in pants) lol like it is going to be us that he is signing with, if he did then i will fall off my chair with excitement and surprise.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnathon Thurston is a dally m winner that is contracted for next year with the cowboys, could possibly be him? what do we think about this one ? should we go after thurston ?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who ever it is we should buy him . Wasn't Mbye looking at going to the storm maybe a swap?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Barba ?

But let me be the first to get on the off season bandwagon!

We need Cronk!!! (cums in pants) lol like it is going to be us that he is signing with, if he did then i will fall off my chair with excitement and surprise.

Barba is already in Sydney

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnathon Thurston is a dally m winner that is contracted for next year with the cowboys, could possibly be him? what do we think about this one ? should we go after thurston ?

Thurston and Cronk only possibilities and you'd think thurston will now be a cowboy for life.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could it be the "panda"
But he was a rothmans medalist hope moree give him permission

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Thurston and Cronk only possibilities and you'd think thurston will now be a cowboy for life.
Thurston accomplished what he wanted at the Cowboys now wants to play for the club he loves

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would kick Mbye for Cronks kicking game.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dally M winnner can be a 'dally M *position* of the year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't be jt he isn't a "former" dally m winner. Hes the current dally m holder. They wouldn't say "former" about jt. And if its cronk i really doubt hes coming to us or that we would chase him. We just unloaded a half and hooker to keep who we have so wouldn't make sense. Id love either player but doubt it would happen

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
God i hope its Cronk and us,his gf is that tara rushton works on fox and based in sydney ,could be why weve offloaded so many players mmm please be true

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Look at everyone gushing like an ugly schoolgirl getting asked to the prom by the hot football jock.

You've got more chance of Darius Boyd deep throating Wayne Bennett on a Kiss Cam during an NFL match than Cronk every being released.

#1 - It's Rothfield, so grain of salt there.
#2 - There are 10, yes TEN Sydney clubs. Why do people assume it is us? We don't sign players it seems.

Probably something like Farah (2 x Daly M hooker of year) and the Dragons.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look at everyone gushing like an ugly schoolgirl getting asked to the prom by the hot football jock.

You've got more chance of Darius Boyd deep throating Wayne Bennett on a Kiss Cam during an NFL match than Cronk every being released.

#1 - It's Rothfield, so grain of salt there.
#2 - There are 10, yes TEN Sydney clubs. Why do people assume it is us? We don't sign players it seems.

Probably something like Farah (2 x Daly M hooker of year) and the Dragons.
yeh i reckon they are talking about Farrah myself

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
SHIFTING CAMP

WHICH agent of a former Dally M medallist has made an approach to join a Sydney NRL club despite his client still being under contract with his current club?

Article from telecrap could be nothing but interesting nonetheless, only player i can think they are referring to is Cronk if true id hope we throw everything inc the kitchen sink at him.
if he's not Forward, we're no interested LOL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cronk was seen around North Shore a while back having dinner, but that's only out and about. There were reports they were getting serious as a couple mid this year.

Perhaps he's thinking of moving to Sydney and proposing?

Don't get me wrong, if we are talking a Cronk vs Mbye player swap I'd seriously consider it if I was the club, HOWEVER Cronk is getting on these days and only has one good contract (I reckon) left. Remember he did get injured this year and that stuffed them up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting a rumour let's see how far it goes.

I have an inside source high up in the club who said Thurston promised NQLD a premiership before returning home to Belmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.