Critta to FB

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dont mind this at all moe. I predicted it, and have now seen enough of crichton at centre within our lineup to know hes wasted out there and in order to try and get best bang for our near million dollar a season bucks we should move him to fullback.

Hes one of our best with ball in hand so lets get him some extra touches at fullback and see what happens. Nothing to lose. What is evident so far is that Taafe is not the answer at fullback.
100% 04, even the most ardent Gus Gould ambulance chasing fan boy can see CC is utilising him in the wrong manner

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what happens in tlt, surely if JAC is fit one of the 3 options will happen:

1. Critta to FB, Taafe dropped (most likely)
2. Tracey to centre, Wilson dropped.
3. Tracey to 18th Man/ Cup reserves.

Most likely we wont know until Friday as I have a hunch the same team will be named with JAC in the reserves.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what happens in tlt, surely if JAC is fit one of the 3 options will happen:

1. Critta to FB, Taafe dropped (most likely)
2. Tracey to centre, Wilson dropped.
3. Tracey to 18th Man/ Cup reserves.

Most likely we wont know until Friday as I have a hunch the same team will be named with JAC in the reserves.
What will happen is the same 1-17 besides injuries. JAC back in for Tracey and Knight in for Faamausili...

I think CC should be re-correcting his selection mistakes from round 1 and 2 but it won't happen.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sure a few of the positive crew wouldn’t mind sucking you off to keep this place the joyous experience it appears to be everyday
He sounds frustrated so I don't think a BJ will cut it... I reckon he needs some Nego to death ride his c*** whilst screaming out furiously, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT GUS!!