Cricket 2022/23 thread

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody said that.... well, maybe @GA45 did, I wouldn't put it past him.... but two centuries and a half century in 5 matches and MOTM performances in both the semi and final. Would 100 percent be in the team, if he'd played the whole tourney.
Travis Head is the unorthodox Mark Waugh was the poetry in motion totally different contrasting styles. Other than style both so similar in their batting. Both had ways of getting out when on top. Both had ways of failing when everyone else was cashing in. Above all else both players score crucial runs when no one else could get bat on ball. Travis Head is priceless to the current side as was Mark Waugh during his career. Head isn't generally a good fielder in fact quite ordinary yet his catch turned the Final as did Mark Waugh's catch in 1999.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I have never said that I did say he should Replace Warner at the top in short form cricket and that his stats will be better then Warners at the end of his career. And I stand by that
Can't agree on the Warner's record, Warner will have more consistency and therefore a better batting record if I were going to bet on it. Travis will have purple patches but he'll also have some comically bad scores, it's what you have to expect with this type.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't agree on the Warner's record, Warner will have more consistency and therefore a better batting record if I were going to bet on it. Travis will have purple patches but he'll also have some comically bad scores, it's what you have to expect with this type.
Let’s just see what the records are at the end of their careers. This is it currently and you would imagine Head will start to move up the order in T20

Warner
One Day - 161 games runs 6932 avg 45.3 SR 97.3
T20 - 99 games 2894 runs avg 32.9 SR 141

Head
One Day - 64 games runs 2392 avg 42 SR 102.6
T20 - 20 games runs 460 avg 29 SR 140

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
anyone can beat anyone in a final on the day regardless of the opposition and how they've played all tournament
They are just extra butt hurt because they lost the ICC World Test Championship final as well to the Aussies..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
India pretty salty hey. Was a shame they had to play against anyone in the Final hhahahaha.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
India pretty salty hey. Was a shame they had to play against anyone in the Final hhahahaha.
I mean come on, how can you win without a "HARDIK" ?

Only reason Australia won cos they received a great "HEAD" job, i mean great job from Travis Head.

1700659871317.png

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean come on, how can you win without a "HARDIK" ?

Only reason Australia won cos they received a great "HEAD" job, i mean great job from Travis Head.

View attachment 95000
Probably both.
I hear West Pakistani girls like to be colonised by the plethora of distinguished handsome athletic white gentlemen, as they are 'winners' in every aspect of life.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably both.
I hear West Pakistani girls like to be colonised by the plethora of distinguished handsome athletic white gentlemen, as they are 'winners' in every aspect of life.

Not only the girls

The west Pakistani men too like blue eyed white boys like cummins and Kallis .