Cricket 2022/23 thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They’ve copped a bit of heat about not providing enough warnings in some recent circumstances so just covering bases nowadays whenever there’s some chance of extreme weather. Sensible. I’d rather receive a warning that turns out to be a false alarm than none at all.
For sure, better safe than sorry etc.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uggh don't get the poms hate Doogs..and over the cheats Pakistan especially...
Congrats to England!!
As per my new avatar that was my take on this Cup but i had enough interest late on in the tournament to want the Indians and Pakis not to win, cricket gods did the rest tf.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let’s see your XI Wendog

Interested to see your bolters
All subjective hey :grinning: Posted above happy for selectors to chose the team. We just need a re-build and refresh b4 next WC campaign...similar to the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs needed top of their game, fitter, winning attitude players and seems that similar is needed with our T20 team as well.

Lots of confidence that Bailey etc will get it right after this unsuccessful campaign.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love you Poms..the best in the world at the white ball games.. Don’t worry rub your balls long and hard enough and they will become red..and you will be masters of this domain as well!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Go you Poms..in trouble early but thanks to Malan’s 134..the Poms score a solid 287!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go you Poms..in trouble early but thanks to Malan’s 134..the Poms score a solid 287!
It's a good result considering where they were at 5-fer, but overall a below par total imo
That short boundary is worth a lot of runs. Warner and Head making good use of it. I reckon par today with this pitch is 320.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love you Poms..the best in the world at the white ball games.. Don’t worry rub your balls long and hard enough and they will become red..and you will be masters of this domain as well!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
Nice to see I’m still the kiss of death!