Cricket 2022/23 thread

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahaha

The comparison is funny but not really accurate.

India does have the biggest dick and they have fucked every bitch in the hood.

It is just on their big day they suffered pre mature ejaculation and failed.
How dare you call my wife a bitch
IMG_8145.jpeg

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
come on mate

India didnt deserve to lose the final .

They were the best team in the comp by a country mile. Best batter, best bowler, smashed every single team in the comp minus the final day.

Yes, their ex player, commentators, experts e.t.c were going off a bit cocky but the players were still humble.
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Pretty funny comments thought maybe tongue in cheek initially but i actually think you're serious pmsl.
Again will agree to disagree, best team is the one that wins the final and we won it fair and square..we also won Nine in a row incl the final, a great comeback after a poor start.
Those Indian ***** doctored pitches the whole tournament so If that backfired on them in the final then suck eggs..and get stuffed LOSERS :hearteyes:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does Sean ‘the hitman’ Abbott only get a start cause he’s killed someone and the selectors are worried they are next?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Crazy knock by Maxi. Aus win off the final ball unbeaten century chasing over 220

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i should be at the Gabba at the moment, enjoying the first test of the summer...
Absolutely, should have started already.. But you know this season looks like it is gunna be no-contests.. Pakistan and the West Indies..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Big Bash has begun!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Up the Heat. Same old stars haha

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
renshaw 121 not out so far against Pakistan wouldn't surprise me if he gets another chance with the Australian test team coming up

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
renshaw 121 not out so far against Pakistan wouldn't surprise me if he gets another chance with the Australian test team coming up
No spot for him in the team if everyone is fit.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Henriques not wearing a helmet. Thought it was mandatory?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No spot for him in the team if everyone is fit.
This is where I reckon MJ is 100% on the money.

Who are the last 4 to nominate the Sydney Test as their final - happy to be corrected but that would be Hussey, McGrath, Warne and Steve Waugh. All four of those didn't say boo publicly until that series (and I think McGrath and Hussey only said something just before that test).

Warne and Waugh both said something mid series if memory serves. Ponting retired in Perth and announced it pre series. Clarke retired after an English ashes series at the last minute. Both Australian captains and both with records that burn Warner every day of the week.

So little Davey tells the public (and by my understanding the selectors found out his 'plans' from the media) before the ashes series. He has nowhere near the record of any of the above and, as MJ pointed out, has never really owned sandpaper gate, the worst thing to happen to Australian cricket ever.

And by telling everyone before the ashes series where it was debateable he'd even get picked for it, he put the pressure on the Australian selectors to pick him for both or the press would create some sort of narrative. For a guy that has scored 4 100's and 7 50's in the last 5 years (62 innings), he would have been dropped if he didn't jag that double on the MCG road.

So, not only is he not good enough to warrant telling the world what test he gets to retire in, he was a key player in the worst scandal and has basically played the Aussie selectors to keep picking him. And if the story I heard about the De Kock incident years ago is true, he's a fckng little asshole to boot. De Kock should have just rearranged his face and had done with it. And done it on the field so the rubbish Warner said to him that day comes to light.

MJ is 100% spot on. And now the Aussie boys are obliged to defend him because he's got the media in his pocket. Why? Because he does fluff pieces for them.

I know I take the piss out of Head but as I've said before, the guy is a solid team bloke and plays the right way. Warner is just an evil little cnt and the sooner he's fckd off, the better Australian cricket will be.