Opinion Crichton the Slug

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will be the litmus test for Ciraldo next year. If he goes from arguably top 5 player in the competition right now to just another poor defender and offering nothing in attack like the rest of our team, we’ll know for sure that Ciraldo isn’t up to it.
Great point Pottz. There is nowhere for Ciraldo to hide next year.

He is in the hot seat from Round 1 and he has 8 to 10 weeks to show he is up to it

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best troll the Kennel has had in ages, he gas lit fans into changing to clown profile pictures of our coach and 24 pages of responding to this clown with his cold take on Crichton lmao
To be fair to the clown thing,
CiralCuck did that to himself

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people blowing up this thread every time he does something good in a stacked penrith team at centre with 1/4 of the responsibilities he’ll have once coming here are completely missing the point
Exactly right, u get it.

Crichton will do nothing to transform or improve our team. He puts the gloss on good teams. Will be a waste of money within our current team composition. Bump this thread after 8rds next yr pls and thank ya

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right, u get it.

Crichton will do nothing to transform or improve our team. He puts the gloss on good teams. Will be a waste of money within our current team composition. Bump this thread after 8rds next yr pls and thank ya
Yeah nah. I reckon he goes well at the dogs next year

DoggiesHOOHAA

Waterboy
Reaction score
Taffe is likely to end up there. Though I think Crichton could do a good job at fullback. If not, we get Taffe in which case we havent lost anything speed wise from him to Averillo for half the money

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly right, u get it.

At least you're polite ;)

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
people blowing up this thread every time he does something good in a stacked penrith team at centre with 1/4 of the responsibilities he’ll have once coming here are completely missing the point
Agree he is not one of the hardworkers that make Penrith great. Its their forward pack that are the engine.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will be the litmus test for Ciraldo next year. If he goes from arguably top 5 player in the competition right now to just another poor defender and offering nothing in attack like the rest of our team, we’ll know for sure that Ciraldo isn’t up to it.
Very intelligent comment.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll say this 55 times and idc. Critta with a full pre season at fullback will kill it

this whole thread was a lol from the start

dogs fans worst fans in the comp

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll say this 55 times and idc. Critta with a full pre season at fullback will kill it

this whole thread was a lol from the start

dogs fans worst fans in the comp
Well he is talented and an athlete, I can see him killing it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m always seeing “why did we let Avo go for Taffe” comments

I think it’s more we let Avo go for Critta because we are paying a kings ransom for the latter and that meant we didn’t have enough to match what Dolphins offered Avo

Basically we chose Critta over him [emoji23]

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Taffe is likely to end up there. Though I think Crichton could do a good job at fullback. If not, we get Taffe in which case we havent lost anything speed wise from him to Averillo for half the money
Taaffe was a half not fullback coming through. So maybe 6 or 7 with burt at centre. Good to see we have options either way.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know as soon as he joins the bulldogs and he fucks up this thread will be bumped by him, and will say I told you I was right.
Exactly right, u get it.

Nothing but a fucking germ that can’t give the club credit for anything good.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People focus exclusively on speed but what about the strength of this guy standing and walking in tackles PCM as well as his late offloads not to mention his Gidley like flick pass

Good in the air

Strong defender

Yeah nah let’s keep Avo