Opinion Crichton the Slug

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will be the litmus test for Ciraldo next year. If he goes from arguably top 5 player in the competition right now to just another poor defender and offering nothing in attack like the rest of our team, we’ll know for sure that Ciraldo isn’t up to it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's gone to another level.

He was disappointing in his first Origin. He came back this year ànd was good. Imo he's gone to another level since Origin.

Great signing.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will be the litmus test for Ciraldo next year. If he goes from arguably top 5 player in the competition right now to just another poor defender and offering nothing in attack like the rest of our team, we’ll know for sure that Ciraldo isn’t up to it.
Good chance he will be. But would rather have him than not.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best troll the Kennel has had in ages, he gas lit fans into changing to clown profile pictures of our coach and 24 pages of responding to this clown with his cold take on Crichton lmao

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Best troll the Kennel has had in ages, he gas lit fans into changing to clown profile pictures of our coach and 24 pages of responding to this clown with his cold take on Crichton lmao
Didn't even read the first page, just saw the title and stated the obvious in my post. Crichton is a great player.
That's all.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't even read the first page, just saw the title and stated the obvious in my post. Crichton is a great player.
That's all.
24 pages is an impressive effort, I think Flange-gun might have the record but I cannot be bothered to check

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't keep up.. One week Crichton is supposed to be a dud, the next a superstar, then a dud, then a star..

People just need to accept that he's a massive talent wherever he plays and if he doesn't work out at fullback, we have one of the best centres in the comp who is also a great competitor that comes up with multiple clutch plays in big games.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Full preseason at fullback, he could be anything. Let’s hope he keeps getting better!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is playing his best footy I've seen him play. A lot has to do with his passion for the Panthers. We need to find a way for him to find the passion for the dog's, sometimes that is hard to get out of a player coming from a club he grew up around throughout his youth. I think he is professional enough to find what's needed....here's hoping.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are going to miss him next year. Just a freak both side of the ball.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread keeps ageing really well. Well done to the OP
You know as soon as he joins the bulldogs and he fucks up this thread will be bumped by him, and will say I told you I was right.