Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What’s wrong with him?
Best centre in the comp.
He is not the best centre win the comp, not even close. Even if it was true, what does having the so called best centre in the comp even do for us? What did the so called best winger in the game (JAC) do for us? Very little. JAC was praised for his defence at the Storm yet constantly gets hammered in match threads for his defence at the Bulldogs, make sense of that?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is not the best centre win the comp, not even close. Even if it was true, what does having the so called best centre in the comp even do for us? What did the so called best winger in the game (JAC) do for us? Very little. JAC was praised for his defence at the Storm yet constantly gets hammered in match threads for his defence at the Bulldogs, make sense of that?
I’d rather have the best winger and centre in the comp than having nsw cup players.
Why not have top tier players in every position?
Crichton is an absolute athlete leads by example.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One game at fullback. I'm doubtful myself whether he can transition to fullback but worst case he's a full time centre for us where he's a rep level player and has become one of the best defensive centres in the comp.

If his wage is what people are upset about, compare him to Holmes who is on just as much. And with the cap rising so much, 700k plus for a centre isn't ideal but compared to how much Gagai, Holmes, Wighton, Staggs etc are on, it's about the same money..
I've seen him play numerous games at fullback and he has been underwhelming to bad in all of them. Even when his build was more suited to fullback he never had it. He just doesn't have the skillset and that was clear as day from watching him play in the centres.

Other than Staggs those players are all better than him.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not like the Kennel to overreact to one game..

Just a few weeks ago everyone was slurping the signing because he scored a double. One average game at fullback and the sky is falling.

He'll get a chance at fullback next year and if he doesn't do well there, we'll move him back to the centres where he's a top 5 or 6 centre in the comp. So everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Bottom line is we bought a class player that plays hard.. Regardless of what position he plays he's a quality signing.
This year, Perham was a complete failure at FB from round 1 but CC still kept picking him there until round 18, so don't be so confident that if Critta doesn't do well at FB, we'll just move him back to the centres. It will be CC's call not TK's!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d rather have the best winger and centre in the comp than having nsw cup players.
Why not have top tier players in every position?
Crichton is an absolute athlete leads by example.
They're not though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This year, Perham was a complete failure at FB from round 1 but CC still kept picking him there until round 18, so don't be so confident that if Critta doesn't do well at FB, we'll just move him back to the centres. It will be CC's call not TK's!
I hear ya but all we can do is wait and see how things look in the preseason. It's out of our control so everyone freaking out for the next 7 months isn't going to achieve anything. Like I said, worst case he's an Origin centre that gets moved back to the centres.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt write to much about Crichton have an average game. The whole Panthers outfit had an average game.
It's hard to be a star when nobody else is trying.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jac grandfinal winner
Soo winner World Cup winner but to you his shit?
Crichton 2x grandfinal winner represented state and country but again he is shit cause you said so.
Your opinion stinks
Show me where I said they're shit?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Everyone needs to relax lol...

The guy on debut for Penrith got exposed big time in the centers hardly Crighton's fault (Numbers were fine, he just misread it everytime).
When Jerome went down Penrith capitulated and really had nothing to play for (No one cares about being minor premiers), even with Edwards at FB and that debutant in the centers Penrith still lose by the same amount or close too it.