Cream Puff Middle Forwards

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d go after DUNAMIS LUI, KURT CAPEWELL JAYDN SU'A and they will add to the squad. Liu runs off back fence. Capwell ball playing ability. Sua aggression. It still doesn’t fix our hooker issue. Or give us a mans man type forward. But it would give us a lift let Napa , Ogden and Ramonus go they other nothing and there are more who could go

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol we are weak across the park.. I can count how many times we dominated a tackle on one hand.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs of war. Tbh, that’s embarrassing.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ogden - 56 metres gained, 3 missed tackles
Hetherington - 55 metres gained, 7 missed tackles
To’omaga - 56 metres gained, 0 missed tackles
Napa - 37 metres gained, 4 missed tackles

I’ve never seen a worse crop of middles than what we’ve currently got. In dire need of an enforcer/metre eater.

And you lot shit on Tolman. Bloke offered more in 30 minutes for the Sharks last week than what our middle forwards combined have in 2 games.
Our Sideways or backwards, you can't call them forwards.

I’ve never seen a worse crop of middles than what we’ve currently got. In dire need of an enforcer/metre eater.

And you lot shit on Tolman. Bloke offered more in 30 minutes for the Sharks last week than what our middle forwards combined have in 2 games.
Our Sideways or Backwards are total creampuffs.
Hopoate 151 meters, move him to 2nd Row.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fucking atrocious. I'm not one to sensationalize things but we have genuinely lost the "bulldog" spirit, something that we've been renowned for in previous decades. It's been on a slow decline for quite some time now and I can't see it getting any better in the near future.

Reactions: ATT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman & Woods were powder puffs but Napa, RFM, Atoni & Ogden are taking it to a whole new level: cream puffs

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we all know we are weak as piss up the guts... we drop napa who else get the axe and who do you promote. Surly Barrett needs to make some changes in the middle they are getting dominated

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopoate ----> Xavier Coates
Ogden ---> Finucane
Britt ---> Jordan Riki
Hethrington - Issac Liu

Absolutely sweet fuck all props available for next year

We are totally fucked

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our forwards are certainly our problem
Its time for a clean out and to seriously buy a front row.. for now we have to swap out Napa, Ogden and Atoni.

Mclean / Lui for Napa
Talakai for Ogden
Ah Mau for Atoni

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Add the rest of the pack to that pathetic list
Both Jackson and idiot didn’t break the 80m

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So we all know we are weak as piss up the guts... we drop napa who else get the axe and who do you promote. Surly Barrett needs to make some changes in the middle they are getting dominated
We ain't got shit that is the problem, before 2022 we're going to have to throw money at it Roosters style