Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ogden - 56 metres gained, 3 missed tackles
Hetherington - 55 metres gained, 7 missed tackles
To’omaga - 56 metres gained, 0 missed tackles
Napa - 37 metres gained, 4 missed tackles

I’ve never seen a worse crop of middles than what we’ve currently got. In dire need of an enforcer/metre eater.

And you lot shit on Tolman. Bloke offered more in 30 minutes for the Sharks last week than what our middle forwards combined have in 2 games.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’ve never seen a worse crop of middles than what we’ve currently got. In dire need of an enforcer/metre eater.

And you lot shit on Tolman. Bloke offered more in 30 minutes for the Sharks last week than what our middle forwards combined have in 2 games.
God awful

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Both the lack of metres and missed tackles are very worrying. None of them deserve to be playing first grade if they're not willing as it seems to put their bodies on the line. We need to bring up Seumanufagai from Mounties ASAP

Strange thing is Ogden and RFM were playing a lot better last year under shit coaches with shit conditioning.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to bring up Seumanufagai from Mounties ASAP
Not sure big Ava is the answer mate. He’s a bit of a lumberer, and doesn’t have the biggest of engines.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure big Ava is the answer mate. He’s a bit of a lumberer, and doesn’t have the biggest of engines.
Yes he might not last a full 80 minutes but he looked good in our trial against the Sharks (got a good offload away) and I watched most of the Mounties game today. He runs hard and has some decent size. He would have to be more damaging and make better metres than our other props at the moment. We badly need someone to make decent metres out of our own end.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

it’s going to be another long year mate.
We desperately need two big, decent props
This pack will get dominated all year. Not their fault. they just can’t compete

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wingers meters should come with an asterisk because they are returning a kick or running against recovering defence

perrett would make 200m as fullback in 2014 but people were still shitting on him