Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The moral of the story is, don't give the opposition a 30 point head start FFS

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was a knock on. Had Lui attempted to make a pass perhaps it may have not been ruled forward BUT it wasn't therefore it was a knock forward.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The moral of the story is, don't give the opposition a 30 point head start FFS
I know right! Only the Cowboys could give up a 30 point head start and then try and convince everyone they were robbed.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They will have nothing left next week, I hope they bash the shite out of each other
Sadly the NRL will have to drown one of their kittens next week.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pocket ref was clearly siding with rooters on every call.... didnt give one call in favour of cows.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will have nothing left next week, I hope they bash the shite out of each other
Sadly the NRL will have to drown none of their kittens next week.
Unless Friend is 100% it won't even be close...

Either that or the Cowboys are a LOT better than we thought.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pocket ref was clearly siding with rooters on every call.... didnt give one call in favour of cows.
do you mean like aside from the forward pass that directly lead to a try?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rosters only scored a few good try's the rest were just guff
And yes how many times can a bloke get smashed after kicking a ball

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget the damn Cowboys knock on!

The Roosters should never have been in the position to have kicked for field goal. Somehow the refs decided that SBW, the most wanked over player in the media, couldn't possibly knock on twice in the same game. OMG! SBW!

Had that call gone the Cowboys way, who knows what could have happened after that. Fcking disgraceful, even if JT is a sook.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fmd....that shepherd non-penalty and that sbw clear knock on is the reason this game has gone to shit.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget the damn Cowboys knock on!

The Roosters should never have been in the position to have kicked for field goal. Somehow the refs decided that SBW, the most wanked over player in the media, couldn't possibly knock on twice in the same game. OMG! SBW!

Had that call gone the Cowboys way, who knows what could have happened after that. Fcking disgraceful, even if JT is a sook.
What about the High tackle 30m out in front of the sticks on SBW they missed... That would have been an easy 2 points for the roosters... No point in starting the what if game, in the what if game every team wins every week. Ultimately the Roosters are playing next week where they hopefully get belted by the rabbitohs. The cowboys are sitting on a couch watching like the rest of us.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JT would be thinking he should have signed back with the dogs

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Honestly, my dream GF would be between Cowboys and Titans or Warriors just to troll 9 and the NRL. Wonder what they would do about that one.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refs killed the moment again
Was I the only person who felt like they were watching one of those BS feel good sports movies right up until the last few seconds? The underdogs travelled down to play against the big bad reigning champions and get smashed early only to stage a massive comeback to win the game in the final seconds... We almost saw something special tonight. Man everyone was riding that Cowboys bandwagon home though.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, my dream GF would be between Cowboys and Titans or Warriors just to troll 9 and the NRL. Wonder what they would do about that one.
Pretty sure the NRL love it when NZ is in the GF. Having a side going well over there is really the best thing for the NRL.

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would love to (vs) the roosters in the GF, they would be so bashed up by then

Status
Not open for further replies.