Cowboys ROBBED 3 YEARS IN A ROW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen less called knock on. I thought the knock on call was ok. There were a number of suspect calls outside of that though, like SBW dropping it cold and getting a penalty, a shepard by roosters that would have been a penalty to cowboys in goal kicking range. Stuff like that.
Agreed 100%. But they did miss a few I thought the Roosters could have used coming out of their own half when they were on the back foot.

The refs didn't blow many penalties at all in the second half. JWH and Ashton Simms should have given away about 10 each if they were refereed the same way as a regular NRL game.

This game was just like Roosters V Panthers last week. It was entertaining sure, but I felt it was pretty low quality especially on defesce. The defense of both sides only played a half each.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The disallowed try to Kyle Feldt in the first half was a wrong call. He still had his pinky on the ball when the ball was grounded.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And yiu wonder why theres plenty off empty seats at nrl games because its a ****king joke, cowboys should have been playing the rabbitohs next week not roosters im srsly getting sick of the nrl argggh

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just forward or 50/50 at best. No way it could be overturned by the video.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a knock on any day of the week. Complain about the SBW strip or the potential obstruction by minichello.

On the same coin, Roosters would be complaining about minichello being taken in mid air, a try off a forward pass etc.

Neither team deserved to win in such a sloppy game

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Whoever thinks that wasn't rigged is ****ed

The blocker penalty goes unpenalised 9 times out of 10
Obstruction which was so ****ing obvious
The sonny bill knock on called a strip

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever thinks that wasn't rigged is ****ed

I'ma do this one line at a time...

So what... He was impeded. Correct call.

This I agree with 1000% But then I didn't think the one Maloney got called on should have been a penalty last week so I have no Idea.

There is literally 3 or 4 of these called incorrectly every single game... It happens... Wrong call but we see them often enough that I don't think you need to accuse the refs of cheating...

If the game was rigged they didn't do a very good job... If Lui hadn't touched that ball and knocked it on it would have been a Cowboys win... But you are right. I am sure if they were rigging a game so the Roosters won the NRL would make it that close so it was just luck that got the Roosters through.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a knock on - great game though was very entertaining

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And JWH high shot/tackle galore. Refs just turned a blind eye.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idiot thread.

JT all class. Cowboys deserved the win. Refs got a close call 100% correct.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'ma do this one line at a time...

So what... He was impeded. Correct call.

This I agree with 1000% But then I didn't think the one Maloney got called on should have been a penalty last week so I have no Idea.

There is literally 3 or 4 of these called incorrectly every single game... It happens... Wrong call but we see them often enough that I don't think you need to accuse the refs of cheating...

If the game was rigged they didn't do a very good job... If Lui hadn't touched that ball and knocked it on it would have been a Cowboys win... But you are right. I am sure if they were rigging a game so the Roosters won the NRL would make it that close so it was just luck that got the Roosters through.
so in conclusion the referee made 2 errors in the final 10 minutes that would have put cowboys onto the attack or have a shot at goal

btw on the obstruction call, it was clear obstruction dont act like you have no idea

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SBW one was definitely a knock on but that JT try at the end was 110% a knock on by woman basher lui. It's not possible to be running forward and the ball hit your arm and not be propelled forward in some way.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a good game but the Cowboys let the Roosters score 30 points quickly, even with dodgy calls going against you you can't win chasing a lead like that...

Also they should of kicked a field goal in the 70th mins or alittle after but didn't poor decision making really got them aswell. Bloody Roosters, SBW lives another day

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so in conclusion the referee made 2 errors in the final 10 minutes that would have put cowboys onto the attack or have a shot at goal

btw on the obstruction call, it was clear obstruction dont act like you have no idea
I said I thought it was an obstruction... But they never seem to call obstruction unless the team scores a try...

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knock back. Cows were ripped.

ps... can a mod put a poll on this please.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SBW one was definitely a knock on but that JT try at the end was 110% a knock on by woman basher lui. It's not possible to be running forward and the ball hit your arm and not be propelled forward in some way.
Add that to the fact you can see it land in front of where he touched it...

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has there EVER been a team playing in a semi final who scored 30 unanswered points - and then let the other team catch up ?
Roosters have got some real problems.
We won't be seeing them again this year after next week

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there EVER been a team playing in a semi final who scored 30 unanswered points - and then let the other team catch up ?
Roosters have got some real problems.
We won't be seeing them again this year after next week
If the Cowboys pulled it off it would have been the biggest comeback ever in top flight RL in Australia I am pretty sure. Current record is 28 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.