Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you able to get vaccinated?
I'll find out next month on the 8th bro.

Whatever the professors decide I'm ok with it as I know for a fact they have my best interests at heart, I might be a **** but I'm a lovable ****. Ive grown on them over the last 9 years lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Rob Oakeshott

@RobOakeshott1

yep-and 20% of our population have 2+ chronic conditions. Already,without COVID,over half hospitalisations are due to chronic conditions and 89% of deaths. (AIHW, 2021 data). Those who have respiratory illnesses, transplants, cardiovascular disease - challenging times.
Quote Tweet

Jb

@RideSoulSurf
· 2h
Replying to @RobOakeshott1 and @JimWils92190042
According to the Australian Bureau of Stats - 47% of of us have are living with at least one chronic condition - Def take care!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I

I'm actually starting a stricter lockdown for the next 2 weeks.

The main reason is to avoid the dumb fuck parade coming up with the animals released from their cages and to see if delta comes back with a vengeance.
I think next 2 weeks will be safer then after . Since cases relatively low now , take a couple of weeks to spread

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Attachments

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this legit? A mate just sent it to me.

PS the journos name sounds fake and it reads more as an opinion piece rather than news.
Yes and no, but mainly no.

The lawyer said that vaccines aren't mandatory but are required for certain roles. He compared them to driver's licence, saying that a driver's licence isn't mandatory but if you want to drive, or want to work in a role where you drive, then you need one.

Btw, Cairns News isn't a real news website. Just a couple of guys who post fake rubbish.

Just look at their about and contributor sections. Katter Party supporters and Trump supporters.

If you look through their articles they have stuff like, "how to detox from the Covid-19 vaccine"

They're just nut jobs pushing fake information.

Screenshot_20211011-062310_Edge.jpg

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Back to work day hey ha ha you could see the disappointment on everyone’s face on the train. I’m glad and appreciate I’ve not had one day off but these “work from home” lol yeah right crew looked devo this morning.. Can I just ask for the work from homers is there a contract you all signed to tell everyone that questions you that you actually working harder? Anyway welcome back you cheeky bastards.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I

I'm actually starting a stricter lockdown for the next 2 weeks.

The main reason is to avoid the dumb fuck parade coming up with the animals released from their cages and to see if delta comes back with a vengeance.
And it begins lol fuck me of all the things to do flock to kmart at midnight,
Kmart stores in Blacktown and Mt Druitt saw dozens of shoppers queuing before midnight in lines which snaked 50m from the entrance

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
THEY REALLY SAID THAT?
Ultimately, unless you are going to really turn yourself into a hermit kingdom, like we’ll have North Korea and a kind of anther hermit kingdom on the west coast of Australia, then COVID is going to arrive.
Barnaby Joyce
Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce and Western Australia Premier Mark McGowan got into a very grown up verbal stoush over McGowan’s policy to keep WA’s borders shut. McGowan in turn hit back — and very quickly — with a Facebook post where he said, “Barnaby Joyce doesn’t have the experience of managing and dealing with COVID and is an embarrassment to the Australian Parliament”.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The towns where people will have fewer freedoms after ‘freedom day’Vivienne Pearson (The SMH): “Now the 70% double vaccination milestone has been reached in NSW, life will be two-tiered. Those who are double-vaccinated will be able to do things that those who are not fully vaccinated won’t.

“The change is understandably welcomed in areas under extended stay-at-home orders but, for regional and rural regions that are not in lockdown, the new rules do not make sense. It is city-centric policy that will take regional areas backwards rather than forwards.”

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aus at 80% first dose ,
Nsw and Victoria won't have much push left, with qld and WA just under 70% and SA just on 70% I wonder if they got enough to push us over 90% ? Come dec Australia will be one of the most vaxxed countries in the world , wonder how it will go
It will probably go like Israel. Get ready for your 3rd jabb

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As if ***** were lined up at midnight to go to the league's clubs and shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.