• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bubble Boy!

It's getting a little bit concerning that the volume is growing out of control. Hospital in the home numbers are also alleged to hide the actual number of hospitalisations and create a emergency response issue as infected people can take a turn for the worst in a short period of time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine the level of stupid when the FDA has to issue a statement to humans that literally says: ‘You are not a horse, you are not a cow’. Far out.
But are they sheep? ;)

People who blindly believe the media are called sheep. What about the people that blindly follow some random facebook bullshit?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
1969 - Man lands on the moon and proves we have the ingenuity to travel into space
1989 - Berlin wall falls, hope for the end of major conflict, even cold ones
1994 - WWW is invented, with the promise that easy access to all the information of the world will enable humanity to become even more intelligent
2021 - Ivermectin

BTW - In Intelligence studies there is a phenomena known as the Flynn effect, which was the observation that since IQ tests began to be used in methodical form since the early 20th century, average IQ has gone up 10 points every generation. This was important because IQ scores or based on the norm, scoring 100 IQ means a person is smack bang in the middle of the population in terms of performance on IQ tests. This is why IQ tests want to know your age, so they can figure out where you sit against the norm for your age. The raw score that equated to 100 has been going up over time, but it is now going back down again.

Personally I blame Thatcher and Reagan, things have been going down hill ever since they came in.
Interesting mate but no real surprise. Politics aside sewer media like Farcebook has a lot to answer for and humans have become dumber as we’ve become lazier. Imagine not bothering to check something with an expert, especially when it relates to your health because something on the interwebs told you what you wanted to hear. But: #FreedumbOfSpeech :triumph:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting mate but no real surprise. Politics aside sewer media like Farcebook has a lot to answer for and humans have become dumber as we’ve become lazier. Imagine not bothering to check something with an expert, especially when it relates to your health because something on the interwebs told you what you wanted to hear. But: #FreedumbOfSpeech :triumph:
But at least I read on the interwebs Joe Biden thoughts on AlzzBulldog getting vaxxed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again, the smarter tech gets, the dumber humans become.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again, the smarter tech gets, the dumber humans become.
It is hard to deny a connection. There are other factors, in some respects it is a perfect storm. Consider for a moment that the ideas of an unhappy Russian Jewess as expressed in a couple of novels in the 1950s, Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead, were beginning to take hold in the 80s, and were already seeping through society when the WWW came along. The increased priority of the individual over the group, and the interpretation of greed as expressed in the marketplace as morally good are considerable interactive effects with the ease with which false information spreads via social media to create the current social environment.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see the RFDS playing a part in vaxxing remote communities all over ‘Straya.

This data as of 1 September 2021:

NSW: 6446 doses / 28 locations / 107 clinics
ACT: 217 doses / 2 locations / 4 clinic days
NT: 1,163 doses / 25 locations / 36 clinic days
QLD: 4,379 doses / 36 locations / 84 clinic days
SA: 5,404 doses / 32 locations / 100 clinic days
VIC: 100 doses / 1 location / 2 clinic days
WA: 4,064 doses / 66 locations / 124 clinic days

No data from the Taswegians.

7777E30E-D972-416E-90BD-21815E808C84.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Correlation doesn't equal causation. One of the most basic rules in scientific research. That's why research is important. Solid, peer reviewed research carried out by experts. Not people with Google who think they understand the data.

For example, the largest peer reviewed meta-analysis found the following:

Ivermectin showed no evidence of an effect on increasing or decreasing mortality at 28 days, the most important outcome during this pandemic, neither in inpatients (two studies), outpatients (two studies), or the preventive setting (one study). The certainty for this finding was very low. The same accounts for clinical worsening up to 28 days in an inpatient setting and up to 14 days in an outpatient setting.

With regard to clinical improvement, ivermectin may have little or no effect compared to placebo or standard of care on clinical improvement up to 28 days and duration of hospitalizations in an inpatient setting. For outpatients, ivermectin may have little or no effect on the number of participants with symptoms resolved up to 14 days. Based on very low certainty evidence, there was no significant increase in viral clearance at seven days in participants treated with ivermectin in inpatient settings and based on low‐certainty evidence for outpatient settings. For adverse events, ivermectin may have little or no difference on occurrence of adverse events within 14 days in an outpatient setting, while we are uncertain about the effect of ivermectin on adverse events within 28 days in an inpatient setting.
so this is your only evidence? 99% of people get better from covid on their own so it is very easy to come to this conclusion especially if you have a small enough sample, for example this is based on 14 studies of 1678 people, just over 100 people per study

in a study of 100 people with covid, if 100 people without ivermectin dont die and 100 people with ivermectin dont die then of course there is going to be no evidence that ivermectin works and it has no effect compared to placebo, thats why up and down this report they say they don't know if it helps or not

i prefer the real world study, for example when india used ivermectin and crushed the delta variant inside one month without a vaccine, we arent talking about a study of 100 people lol, this is a billion people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so we have all the countries that used ivermectin apparently having great success against covid, studies that show it basically prevents you getting it or transmit it, clearly it has great potential, but hacky mcaxe the decider of the kennel has decided the 100 person studies are enough evidence to put the kibosh on it

another thing is the media attack on people wanting to use it, this is a 100% safe drug and called a miracle drug, essential drug listed by WHO but now its being called the drug for horses, dangerous and not to be used, ill even go as far as put it out there that the guy who apparently OD'ed in sydney is a completely fake story, like i said that headline is suspicious as fuck, "man overdoses on ivermectin and the other online cures"

put it in the category of the guy who punched the horse in the face

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So nobody is mentioning empty supermarkets....

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pfizer has turned me into a superior human being.

1. No longer get boogers up my nose.
2. Usually just looking at an onions makes my eyes water. Chopped up onions tonight and for the first time in my life I didnt cry like a girl.
3. Ive lost 2 kgs doing nothing

looking forward to getting a booster shot in the coming months, maybe my receding hair line will disappear and Ill wake up one morning with locks like Fabio.

Status
Not open for further replies.