• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate this lockdown is destroying people.

I have never had to deal with so much mental health in the community.

We are reaching breaking point.

Again. I'm no CT. I'm vaxxed. But fmd, work a week with me and you will see what is actually happening. My heart is breaking for people.

Honestly. If people are scared, stay home until your vaxxed with govt support. I have no issue with that. But the others know the risks. You can only force people to remain in 4 walls for so long before the chaos (from mental health, suicide, domestic violence, protests) erupts.
Good point, I couldn’t imagine being 17/18 years old. Life’s starting to take off then bang stuck at home. Must be killing families. Ironically what I’ve noticed since outbreak has occurred is all public sector workers, teachers nurses anyone on the payroll is happy for a lockdown. As it doesn’t effect them. Small business, or any other non essential/critical workers are saying open up as it’s affecting there families etc

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good point, I couldn’t imagine being 17/18 years old. Life’s starting to take off then bang stuck at home. Must be killing families. Ironically what I’ve noticed since outbreak has occurred is all public sector workers, teachers nurses anyone on the payroll is happy for a lockdown. As it doesn’t effect them. Small business, or any other non essential/critical workers are saying open up as it’s affecting there families etc
Well lucky for them they aren't facing what the poor majority are facing.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes but those 17 / 18 yer olds will grow up to be stoic with fortitude unlike the 17 / 18 years of 20 years ago :o

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
0 cases in the northern rivers. 0. But still in lock down. What a fkn farce. And we just bend over and take it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so now everyone is going to need their booster shots every 8 months

its going to be the funniest thing in the world watching the media try to explain how its ok for people to die and its ok to open up when they reached 80% vaccinated, then switch to people not being allowed to die when it is time for people to take the booster then back to its ok again

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hacky mcaxe the biggest shit talker on the kennel trying to claim that you take 2 initial shots and you are saved

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can the skeptics kind of see where SOME CT's get their ammo from? Especially the "great reset" talk.

They are fucking up small businesses, they are fucking up the economy, they are fucking up our children.

They might think they are saving people from the Kung Flu, but they are breaking up families, causing suicides and keeping children dumb.

Now I'm not calling anybody specifically sheep, but if you can't and won't see which is worse the Kung Flu or the lockdown then all I can say is baaaaa.

Not saying believe me, just saying use your fkn brains and you figure out what's going on.
The interesting part about all this is that from a purely logical standpoint, it's better to let the virus rip. 1-5% of the population will die (around 80 million - 400 million people). Don't treat anyone who gets sick to ensure maxiumum effect. Those who survive will have immunity. Then we'll have a reduced population which means less pressure on resources, and there'll be no economic damage.

Of course it's not the humane approach and anyone who suggested we do that is probably a sociopath, but from a pure logical evolutionary standpoint. It would work.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The interesting part about all this is that from a purely logical standpoint, it's better to let the virus rip. 1-5% of the population will die (around 80 million - 400 million people). Don't treat anyone who gets sick to ensure maxiumum effect. Those who survive will have immunity. Then we'll have a reduced population which means less pressure on resources, and there'll be no economic damage.

Of course it's not the humane approach and anyone who suggested we do that is probably a sociopath, but from a pure logical evolutionary standpoint. It would work.
May seem harsh but the truth usually is...

Reminds me of that thing where you have a track with 5 people tied to it and a side track with 1 person on would you switch the tracks. (Something similar to that)

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
May be a silly question, but if you had the fist shot of vaccine and then say two weeks after that developed symptoms of COVID like runny nose, cough, sneezing and someone else in he family had the same symptoms but had not had the jab if you did the right thing and got tested could you possibly throw a false positive? Or is it just part of the normal reaction to the vaccine?
They do say if a person in the household has symptoms and you have not had the ability to stay separate in the household all should get a test..
My wife had her Pfizer vaccine and 3 weeks later she had a MRI for another reason. Dr called panicked that her lymph nodes under her arm were swollen and wanted her to have an ultrasound so she did. When she went for the ultrasound they happened to ask if she had happened to have had a COVID vaccine recently cause apparently this is common for women and they are getting heaps of referrals to breast screening for swollen lymph nodes a 3-4 weeks after a COVID test thinking it is breast cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.