Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
haha what about that Sydney spider couple of months ago before or at very beginning of outbreak
he has had 4 shots
2 AZ and 2 pfixer , he was a young fella too
I didn't hear about that, is he safe?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:. Well Delta had other ideas. Hope Dan Andrews says, I told you so.
Chairman Dan is already laughing. Gladys now has a lower poll result than the worst one that Dan got during any of Victorias lock downs.
He's not out of the woods either.

Victoria has steadily at 20 or so cases the past few days and lockdown fatigue is putting it in real danger of growing numbers. Lets see how the extra measures work.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depressing. Going to shops, the amount of groups of people at the shops. Bunnings. Fucks sake it’s only meant to be one person per household.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I just say a big FUCK YOU to the selfish idiots that are breaking iso rules when they have covid and decide to go out of the house spreading their sickness to others.

What are these idiots thinking? honestly?
430 infringement notices in the past 24hr

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I just say a big FUCK YOU to the selfish idiots that are breaking iso rules when they have covid and decide to go out of the house spreading their sickness to others.

What are these idiots thinking? honestly?
Most likely the same type of fuckwit that protest marched a couple of weeks ago.. They wouldn't go and get tested until they were sick so who knows just how many decent people they have or will infect.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Bunnings the other day
I done a online order and selected the bring to boot option. Sitting in my car with the boot open, I watched hordes of families with kids just wandering around. It's unbelievable that all these stores aren't all click and collect. They could make the whole carpark a deliver to boot system and still have all their staff doing the orders.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most likely the same type of fuckwit that protest marched a couple of weeks ago.. They wouldn't go and get tested until they were sick so who knows just how many decent people they have or will infect.
Honestly, they are just fkwits. Their actions is impacting the whole of NSW. How selfish are some of these single-minded people is beyond me

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, they are just fkwits. Their actions is impacting the whole of NSW. How selfish are some of these single-minded people is beyond me
A curfew wouldn't go astray in SW Sydney right now tbh.

550 of today's cases were still from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.