• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think if all our Govts started focussing on kids health and any posssible long term damge to their organs etc then people may take a bit more heed of health orders?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny set up on the golf course this afternoon.

So one of my playing partners is my business partner who I see every day. Two of the guys travelled down to the course together and we all sat together for lunch... but we all need our own carts.

But no masks. I guess due to the intense level of exercise.

20210818_135441.jpg

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Really?
People are fuckin weird.
If people want to get vaxxed, get vaxxed. Dont then dont, its none of by business.
I only get pissy when people are selfish in regards to not locking down or doing whatever they want disregarding the safety of all.
I agree

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One question I want to ask SCUMmo is why the fuck didn't he close our international borders the second they saw it spreading back in 2019?

We are an isolated island nation you hillsong cult motherfucker.

I'm pretty sure we would be doing MUCH better than we are now.

No, it's not hindsight, it's a case of no fkn sight.
He’s a Zionist scum

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But didn't you know that it is their right to protest........? It then should dawn on them that if they become ill ,specifically with COVID symptoms that it is their duty to ge get tested but the cowards don't want to get caught out.....and they would simply lie about their whereabouts anyway....
Speaking about protests, what is the percentage rate of them actually achieve their goals?
1%? 2%?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really?
People are fuckin weird.
If people want to get vaxxed, get vaxxed. Dont then dont, its none of by business.
I only get pissy when people are selfish in regards to not locking down or doing whatever they want disregarding the safety of all.
Exactly this my bro.

IF the vax even only stopped you passing it on then I'd be for mass vaccination. But it doesn't.

But the "hectic" ***** that dont follow the lockdown and keep extending the lockdown can all get fucked.

Instead of helping society and helping get our children back learning, they are having a sook, talking tough and PROLONGING the fucking lockdowns. Those fuckwits are the ones keeping the noose around our necks and fucking tightening it.

I don't give a fuck if you affect me, I give a fuck when you affect my and all the children.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shown to be ineffective so far. Either lock down ALL or NONE.
agree… ALL

Gladys Berejiklian and Kerry chant are just chasing their tails, scotching fires that spread faster than they can put them out.

a targeted approach just doesn’t work. Put one area into lockdown, the neighbouring suburbs cop it, then add that suburb and the next twocops it..

they need to outflank the virus.. go from outside in, lock down ALL NSW with curfews, get rid of the loopholes, tradies stay home, shops shut, workplaces shut. Go hard for 2 weeks and avoid going half arsed for 3 months chasing your tail. It does way more damage dragging this out and going half arsed. Make it uncomfortable for 2 weeks, go hard lockdown and come out the better

I’d even ban coming out for tests, just stay the f&$k home. If you feel sick call the doctor, if not watch TV

I think in the next few days they will have no choice. Cases will rise more and more and public pressure will stampede the grizzly faced dr chant and gonzo Berejiklian

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Exactly this my bro.

IF the vax even only stopped you passing it on then I'd be for mass vaccination. But it doesn't.

But the "hectic" ***** that dont follow the lockdown and keep extending the lockdown can all get fucked.

Instead of helping society and helping get our children back learning, they are having a sook, talking tough and PROLONGING the fucking lockdowns. Those fuckwits are the ones keeping the noose around our necks and fucking tightening it.

I don't give a fuck if you affect me, I give a fuck when you affect my and all the children.
You should be angry at the government for making bullshit lockdowns not the people who don’t want them. They don’t owe you their freedom.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree… ALL

Gladys Berejiklian and Kerry chant are just chasing their tails, scotching fires that spread faster than they can put them out.

a targeted approach just doesn’t work. Put one area into lockdown, the neighbouring suburbs cop it, then add that suburb and the next twocops it..

they need to outflank the virus.. go from outside in, lock down ALL NSW with curfews, get rid of the loopholes, tradies stay home, shops shut, workplaces shut. Go hard for 2 weeks and avoid going half arsed for 3 months chasing your tail. It does way more damage dragging this out and going half arsed. Make it uncomfortable for 2 weeks, go hard lockdown and come out the better

I’d even ban coming out for tests, just stay the f&$k home. If you feel sick call the doctor, if not watch TV

I think in the next few days they will have no choice. Cases will rise more and more and public pressure will stampede the grizzly faced dr chant and gonzo Berejiklian
‘so what you are saying they should incorporate the umbrella defence and not the up and in or sliding defence

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
agree… ALL

Why lockdown all of Nsw here on central coast we’ve had a whole case. Why should we suffer because people in western and south western Sydney can’t follow the rules. Hard lockdown on affected areas let the other complying citizens live

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why lockdown all of Nsw here on central coast we’ve had a whole case. Why should we suffer because people in western and south western Sydney can’t follow the rules. Hard lockdown on affected areas let the other complying citizens live
We've had a few cases the last few days, but only 1 today.

I agree but I know why they're doing it. It's because too many people live on the Central Coast and work in Sydney

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've had a few cases the last few days, but only 1 today.

I agree but I know why they're doing it. It's because too many people live on the Central Coast and work in Sydney
Yeah yeah but sick of hearing that though. Every company now has a COVID plan in place. U must wear a mask maintain separation etc. I have to wear a mask entire shift. I don’t think the problem is us working there, it’s more them breaking rules and working where they shouldn’t. Lockdown that whole area and we can live like we should

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly this my bro.

Too right Assassin.
Just because the premier fucked up beyond comprehension, people shouldnt disregard the welfare of others because of it.
Its not much to ask for all Australians to be responsible.
Parties or protesters etc. I get so angry when I see that shit, I wont post what my first thoughts are.
Not as mad as watching the dogs play though...:tearsofjoy:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should be angry at the government for making bullshit lockdowns not the people who don’t want them. They don’t owe you their freedom.
Bullshit lockdowns..? So you think we should just be all open and living as normal. Move on, nothing to see here?

Are you marching on Saturday?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is an action thriller movie coming true, its going to be a while for the happy ending.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny set up on the golf course this afternoon.

So one of my playing partners is my business partner who I see every day. Two of the guys travelled down to the course together and we all sat together for lunch... but we all need our own carts.

But no masks. I guess due to the intense level of exercise.

View attachment 28671
Try riding a spin bike whilst wearing a mask. Lasts for all of two minutes and then gets dropped. It is allowable in a gym situation because of the intensity but you still have to have the mask attached to you ...Nice ride by the way......

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no lockdown everywhere or it will get to you. They are chasing their tail by being so reactionary

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘so what you are saying they should incorporate the umbrella defence and not the up and in or sliding defence
the outflanking manoeuvre like south’s, Cody round the back and cut out to Alex Johnson , leave covid to turn and chase

Status
Not open for further replies.